Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question For Pat
(06-15-2015, 03:59 PM)Stewy Wrote: And still no one cares about this argument any more but you, and most replies here do no more than mock you or ignore the point of your thread all together.

Move on Brad.  Seriously.

Once again, then why aren't you criticizing Pat for bringing it from the other board?

Why didn't more people mock or ignore Pat?
Why does it matter?
Dead Horse :crazy: :slapping:
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
(05-25-2015, 09:52 AM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote:  What kind of high does one experience on adderall?  

Also, I cant believe I had to come to another board to see that brad is still butthurt over Pat.

I've taken adderall on several occasions. When I use to bass fish night tournaments, I would take it to give me a boost of energy. Same effect as Ritalin,bout like a diet pill till you become use to them. Keep your ass up all night. When I was a kid they was referred to as poor mans coke.

(06-15-2015, 03:59 PM)Stewy Wrote: And still no one cares about this argument any more but you, and most replies here do no more than mock you or ignore the point of your thread all together.

Move on Brad.  Seriously.
That's the problem with message boards:  People like Pat (and Fred, for that matter), make claims that they can't back-up and bad-mouth people because they can just hide behind a computer screen.

Annoys me even more that it's coming from a teacher who, as I've mentioned, is just butt-hurt that he's a genius, a class act, and a bad-ass.  Pat should be teaching his students to look at Sherman as a role model.
(06-16-2015, 09:37 AM)Se ky bengal Wrote: I've taken adderall on several occasions. When I use to bass fish night tournaments, I would take it to give me a boost of energy. Same effect as Ritalin,bout like a diet pill till you become use to them. Keep your ass up all night. When I was a kid they was referred to as poor mans coke.

Sherman has unreal amounts of energy at all times......  he doesn't need any more.
(06-17-2015, 05:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Sherman has unreal amounts of energy at all times......  he doesn't need any more.

You sound like the oblivious parents of some screw up.  "No way!"..."Not my Sherman!  He would never do something like that."

Listen Brad.  You don't know him like that.  Your post is nothing but speculative drivel and opinionated garbage that should be held to the same contempt as a pile of crap on a dinner plate.  

The facts are...He took it, and it showed up on a drug test.

He still an amazing corner though.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-17-2015, 05:24 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: You sound like the oblivious parents of some screw up.  "No way!"..."Not my Sherman!  He would never do something like that."

Listen Brad.  You don't know him like that.  Your post is nothing but speculative drivel and opinionated garbage that should be held to the same contempt as a pile of crap on a dinner plate.  

The facts are...He took it, and it showed up on a drug test.

He still an amazing corner though.

If he did take, it was by mistake, which is a possibility from drinking from a teammate's (who had permission to use it) water bottle that had a dissolved pill in it.

That doesn't make him a "known doper."  

Sherman has investigated all the reasons that his test could have come up positive, which, had he intentionally took it, he would have had an excuse prepared in the event that he did get tested.

Again, Pat has never answered, among other things, how much his doping contributed to him being the best corner in the game?  Like I posted, ESPN has him ranked as the top corner, so how much would Pat credit to doping and how much goes to Sherman just being a complete bad-ass?  ESPN would rank a "known doper" as the best corner in the game?

And I do know his character, how well he speaks, how he helps out in the community, and everything else good he does, unless you're just saying he does all that to cover-up any suspicion of wrong-doing.
(06-17-2015, 05:14 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: That's the problem with message boards:  People like Pat (and Fred, for that matter), make claims that they can't back-up and bad-mouth people because they can just hide behind a computer screen.

Annoys me even more that it's coming from a teacher who, as I've mentioned, is just butt-hurt that he's a genius, a class act, and a bad-ass.  Pat should be teaching his students to look at Sherman as a role model.

Sherman has unreal amounts of energy at all times......  he doesn't need any more.

you dont really understand how adderal works do you?

It helps you focus not give you energy.

you call out pat and fred while defending your OPINION as fact?

your the most butt hurt person i have ever witnessed on the internet your still going at this one thing.

Grow up and let it go
I don't normally post in Smack Talk, but Bradfritz, c'mon man, grow the hell up.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-17-2015, 05:53 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: And I do know his character, how well he speaks, how he helps out in the community, and everything else good he does, unless you're just saying he does all that to cover-up any suspicion of wrong-doing.

This speaks volumes about you.  you can't possibly know anything about Sherman's character, and yet here you are claiming you do because you heard him speak on tv, and he does charity work...so what.  You still don't know him or anything about what he will and won't do.

We however do have some real data.  he failed a drug test.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Christ, this is STILL going on?

[Image: th?id=JN.DFMvnEOJbN8oXnYBquHa3w&pid=15.1&P=0]
OMG, stop talking about me. I already said I wouldn't ever talk to you if you didn't talk to me. Get a ***** life, you god damn friendless loser.

You look pathetic constantly talking about me.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-18-2015, 11:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Get a ***** life, you god damn friendless loser.

That's mean.

(06-18-2015, 11:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You look pathetic constantly talking about me.

That's incredibly accurate.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

(06-18-2015, 11:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: OMG, stop talking about me. I already said I wouldn't ever talk to you if you didn't talk to me. Get a ***** life, you god damn friendless loser.

When you try me with a sorry post like that, that's the result you gonna get!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rant
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
(06-18-2015, 07:55 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This speaks volumes about you.  you can't possibly know anything about Sherman's character, and yet here you are claiming you do because you heard him speak on tv, and he does charity work...so what.  You still don't know him or anything about what he will and won't do.

True talk right here SCS!! Brad's statements are all opinions. We all have opinions of Sherman, mine is a top notch player. With that said he seems like a dick every time he's in front of a camera.he failed a drug test, was is it an accident from drinking, from a team mates water? Sounds like a lame excuse. Who drops a tablet in a bottle of water? 
Why not just pop it? All this thread is butt hurt from the other site. Something for Brad to ***** about.  Rock On

(06-18-2015, 11:37 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: OMG, stop talking about me. I already said I wouldn't ever talk to you if you didn't talk to me. Get a ***** life, you god damn friendless loser.

Cry Dead Horse
Kinda of crazy and pathetic. You have a stalker. Brad just let it go,pat has why can't you 6 friggin months. Just let it go brother!

Attached Files Image(s)

Actually, this started before the Seahawks-Broncos Super Bowl. He says that Pat and Fred can't "back up" their claims, but they did way back then. It's confusing as to why he still is on this crusade. Kind of creepy, really.
(06-17-2015, 06:12 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: you dont really understand how adderal works do you?

It helps you focus not give you energy.

you call out pat and fred while defending your OPINION as fact?

your the most butt hurt person i have ever witnessed on the internet  your still going at this one thing.

Grow up and let it go
It masks fatigue, that's pretty much giving you energy.
(06-17-2015, 11:07 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I don't normally post in Smack Talk, but Bradfritz, c'mon man, grow the hell up.
Like I say below, it comes in response to Pat doing the same thing that you're telling me to grow up for doing, but you had no comment towards him?
(06-18-2015, 07:55 AM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: This speaks volumes about you.  you can't possibly know anything about Sherman's character, and yet here you are claiming you do because you heard him speak on tv, and he does charity work...so what.  You still don't know him or anything about what he will and won't do.

You act like I only heard him speak one time. And listen to people around him or commentators and analysts and get the same picture.

Watch the documentary on how he was raised and tell me it's not easy to see that he's humble and thankful and generous.

Look how he called Tom Brady out and then, in front of hundreds of millions of fans, was the first to shake his hand after the Seahawks lost the Super Bowl.

The charity work he does also points to him not cheating.

There's many more examples that show his character.

lol!!  

Quit talking about you?!

Says the guy who brought my quote from another board that I made a year and a half ago (and deleted very quickly).

Please explain how that doesn't make you look pathetic?!  

I'm sure you feel validated because of these other people posting against me, but answer how you can talk about me, instigate something, and then call me pathetic for doing something similar?!

Please tell me you teach better than you post on here to try and bash me!! 
(06-18-2015, 01:54 PM)Johnny Cupcakes Wrote: That's mean.

That's incredibly accurate.
How is it accurate when he can't back up his claims?!  

Also, hilarious how everyone ignores the fact that he brought my post about Adderall that I made on the other board, and deleted within 30 seconds because I realized I had misspoken, to this board like I'm preaching it as Gospel.

That's irony if anyone is ever looking for an example.
(06-18-2015, 09:36 PM)Harmening Wrote: Actually, this started before the Seahawks-Broncos Super Bowl.  He says that Pat and Fred can't "back up" their claims, but they did way back then.  It's confusing as to why he still is on this crusade.  Kind of creepy, really.

Don't even make me go through everything that Fred claimed that he can't back-up because the list is endless.  I even had four or five examples in my sig on the other board.
(06-18-2015, 10:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: It masks fatigue, that's pretty much giving you energy.
Like I say below, it comes in response to Pat doing the same thing that you're telling me to grow up for doing, but you had no comment towards him?
You act like I only heard him speak one time.  And listen to people around him or commentators and analysts and get the same picture.

Watch the documentary on how he was raised and tell me it's not easy to see that he's humble and thankful and generous.

Look how he called Tom Brady out and then, in front of hundreds of millions of fans, was the first to shake his hand after the Seahawks lost the Super Bowl.

The charity work he does also points to him not cheating.

There's many more examples that show his character.
lol!!  

Quit talking about you?!

Says the guy who brought my quote from another board that I made a year and a half ago (and deleted very quickly).

Please explain how that doesn't make you look pathetic?!  

I'm sure you feel validated because of these other people posting against me, but answer how you can talk about me, instigate something, and then call me pathetic for doing something similar?!

Please tell me you teach better than you post on here to try and bash me!! 
How is it accurate when he can't back up his claims?!  

Also, hilarious how everyone ignores the fact that he brought my post about Adderall that I made on the other board, and deleted within 30 seconds because I realized I had misspoken, to this board like I'm preaching it as Gospel.

That's irony if anyone is ever looking for an example.

Don't even make me go through everything that Fred claimed that he can't back-up because the list is endless.  I even had four or five examples in my sig on the other board.

Just not capable of letting go, are you?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-18-2015, 10:02 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Don't even make me go through everything that Fred claimed that he can't back-up because the list is endless.  I even had four or five examples in my sig on the other board.

I will give you credit for starting your signature with a fresh slate, here.
ThumbsUp