Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Question For Pat
(06-19-2015, 06:59 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: I think he's doing it on purpose. He likes the attention.

I think you're right. Typical teenager.
And I guess the thread lives on. Dead Horse
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-19-2015, 10:50 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: And I guess the thread lives on.   Dead Horse

Crazy isn't it? Man we need some football! Yawn
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
Quit your bitching...Brad is better entertainment than the Bengals pre, regular, and for god, sakes defiantly, post season.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(06-19-2015, 11:10 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Quit your bitching...Brad is better entertainment than the Bengals pre, regular, and for god, sakes defiantly, post season.

Well I'd like to argue with this.....but you're right.   :snark:
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
(06-19-2015, 11:14 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Well I'd like to argue with this.....but you're right.   :snark:

I see some things got carried over to the new board. Smirk
Free Agency ain't over until it is over. 

First 6 years BB - 41 wins and 54 losses with 1-1 playoff record with 2 teams Browns and Pats
(06-19-2015, 11:41 PM)Luvnit2 Wrote: I see some things got carried over to the new board. Smirk

Yea, this is more f'd up than a soup sandwich.  Ninja
Thanks ExtraRadiohead for the great sig

[Image: SE-KY-Bengal-Sig.png]
(06-18-2015, 11:39 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: Hilarious because, once again, this was in response to Pat bringing something from the other board on here, and it was something that I didn't even mean to post and never backed it up as fact.

Also, stop with this BS.  You absolutely meant to type what you did, and you didn't remove it "30 seconds" after you posted it.
You carried on with the idiotic thinking by then comparing it to taking a bunch of five hour energy drinks.  It was after you had exposed yourself as a complete fool on the subject, that you then deleted it and claimed to have just "miswrote" or "didn't mean it".  
In other words, you were made a fool.
Pat and Brad need to take a weekend trip to Canada. Do the Chuck and Larry thing and just get it over with already. It really is like listening to a married couple fight. Smirk

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

(06-20-2015, 04:27 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Pat and Brad need to take a weekend trip to Canada. Do the Chuck and Larry thing and just get it over with already. It really is like listening to a married couple fight.  Smirk

According to the little mood thing that you set, it appears the thought of it has got you all worked up. Quit peeking out and just kick down that closet door already.
(06-20-2015, 04:27 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: Pat and Brad need to take a weekend trip to Canada. Do the Chuck and Larry thing and just get it over with already. It really is like listening to a married couple fight.  Smirk

I wouldn't say married couple. That implies that this is a two way relationship and not some really awkward stalker level shit.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(06-22-2015, 01:04 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I wouldn't say married couple. That implies that this is a two way relationship and not some really awkward stalker level shit.

"You started it!!" Does that make you the stalker? Ninja

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
(06-22-2015, 01:51 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: "You started it!!" Does that make you the stalker? Ninja

Victim blaming!

(06-20-2015, 04:01 PM)Harmening Wrote: Also, stop with this BS.  You absolutely meant to type what you did, and you didn't remove it "30 seconds" after you posted it.
You carried on with the idiotic thinking by then comparing it to taking a bunch of five hour energy drinks.  It was after you had exposed yourself as a complete fool on the subject, that you then deleted it and claimed to have just "miswrote" or "didn't mean it".  
In other words, you were made a fool.
I did remove it thirty seconds after I posted it, maybe not even 30.

I admitted it was a drug and did make the stupid claims about the energy drinks, but once again Pat refuses to admit why a guy as hyper as Sherman and with as much energy as Sherman would need more energy or why he would even need to be "in the zone" that Adderral would put him in.  He's in the zone at all times.  

Then, he does things like congratulates Brady in the classy way that he did after the Super Bowl after there had been trash talking and after the Seahawks gave the game away when they had an easy win.

Pat's butt-hurt because Sherman's a genius that also happens to be a bad-ass, which is why he started that thread after Sherman said that he's the best IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT (but also makes a good case for it) and then tries to go back on it by saying "he's not the best, but he's top five," which, like I said, Sherman does make a good case for being the best.

How much of his success was Pat claiming was because of Adderrall and how much is just because of his God-given abilities?

If I was a teacher, I'd be teaching my students to be like Sherman- come out of a bad situation, have your head on straight, be a bad-ass, be gracious in defeat, give back to the community, graduate from STANFORD with a 3.9, mentor kids, and just be an all-around good person.  Not Pat, though!
(06-22-2015, 05:08 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Victim blaming!

"Stalker shit!"

Hilarious!  

At least I'm not jealous of a bad-ass athlete and at least I don't defend woman-beaters by implying that there's a possibility that a woman could have run full-speed and dove head-first into an elevator wall to knock herself out!  
(07-01-2015, 01:41 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I did remove it thirty seconds after I posted it, maybe not even 30.

I admitted it was a drug and did make the stupid claims about the energy drinks, but once again Pat refuses to admit why a guy as hyper as Sherman and with as much energy as Sherman would need more energy or why he would even need to be "in the zone" that Adderral would put him in.  He's in the zone at all times.  

Then, he does things like congratulates Brady in the classy way that he did after the Super Bowl after there had been trash talking and after the Seahawks gave the game away when they had an easy win.

Pat's butt-hurt because Sherman's a genius that also happens to be a bad-ass, which is why he started that thread after Sherman said that he's the best IN THE HEAT OF THE MOMENT (but also makes a good case for it) and then tries to go back on it by saying "he's not the best, but he's top five," which, like I said, Sherman does make a good case for being the best.

How much of his success was Pat claiming was because of Adderrall and how much is just because of his God-given abilities?

If I was a teacher, I'd be teaching my students to be like Sherman- come out of a bad situation, have your head on straight, be a bad-ass, be gracious in defeat, give back to the community, graduate from STANFORD with a 3.9, mentor kids, and just be an all-around good person.  Not Pat, though!

"Stalker shit!"

Hilarious!  

At least I'm not jealous of a bad-ass athlete and at least I don't defend woman-beaters by implying that there's a possibility that a woman could have run full-speed and dove head-first into an elevator wall to knock herself out!  
It's July. Just let it go at this point.
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
(07-01-2015, 01:41 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: I did remove it thirty seconds after I posted it, maybe not even 30.

No you didn't.  It stuck around long enough for many people to see it and call you out on it.  

Move on to something more interesting.
(07-01-2015, 08:20 AM)6andcounting Wrote: It's July. Just let it go at this point.

January 19th, 2014. That's when the 2013 NFCCG was, which means it's the date I posted about it. It has been 528 days.

(07-01-2015, 08:31 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: January 19th, 2014. That's when the 2013 NFCCG was, which means it's the date I posted about it. It has been 528 days.
I don't even know what the issue is - and I'm not asking. I just know Brad keeps talking about you and Richard Sherman, and yet I feel that I know too much.
Brad, Pat...The SCOTUS has ruled in your favor.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

(07-01-2015, 02:06 PM)SteelCitySouth Wrote: Brad, Pat...The SCOTUS has ruled in your favor.

[Image: 667.gif]