Question about Shazier
[Image: 23732250_1638570112830103_699405353_o.jp...e=5A11517E]

He does have the gimp mask on,
Not like there is anything wrong with that
Reply/Quote
Shouldn’t this be in Smack?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 12:34 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Shouldn’t this be in Smack?

Probably, just thought it was funny.

On a serious note though. It must be really nice after watching this game, to be a fan of a team that has a great game plan and the players to execute it.  Makes me sick
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 01:16 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: Probably, just thought it was funny.

On a serious note though. It must be really nice after watching this game, to be a fan of a team that has a great game plan and the players to execute it.  Makes me sick

Not the first half.  Or most games this season.

Smirk

The Steelers have struggled...big time.  They had a breakout game last night.  Now let's see if it carries over to the rest of the season.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 10:15 AM)GMDino Wrote: Not the first half.  Or most games this season.

Smirk

The Steelers have struggled...big time.  They had a breakout game last night.  Now let's see if it carries over to the rest of the season.

Yep. They've 'broken out' before only to break back in the next week. 
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 12:55 PM)StrictlyBiz Wrote: Yep. They've 'broken out' before only to break back in the next week. 

As much as I've criticized the team I was just hoping against hope that they would "get hot at the right time".

We'll find out over the next few weeks I guess.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Warning: Reading signatures may hurt your feelings.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 01:16 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: Probably, just thought it was funny.

It is! 

And yet, there is just enough "imperfection" to keep fans on the edge of their seats.  Going into the 3rd quarter, I was just as worried as Titan fans about how the game would end.

hh
Reply/Quote
First game in which the Steelers scored 30 or more points. Last year there were 6 games in which the Steelers scored 30 or more.
Too bad those 40 had to have come against former Steeler icon the beloved Dickk LeBeau.
Reply/Quote
Tomlin finally unleashed his hell. Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 12:16 AM)bengalhoel Wrote: [Image: 23732250_1638570112830103_699405353_o.jp...e=5A11517E]

He does have the gimp mask on,
Not like there is anything wrong with that

Where’s the question?  Mellow
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 09:29 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Where’s the question?  Mellow

He must of ventured over from Jungle noise and is trying his first attempt at smack. Do you think his hands were shaking as he was typing?
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 09:29 AM)JS-Steelerfan Wrote: Where’s the question?  Mellow

The question is, obviously, is Shazier really gay, as depicted in that pic?

You do know what a gimp mask is, don't you?

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 04:38 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The question is, obviously, is Shazier really gay, as depicted in that pic?

No. Shazier is really Shazier. Gay is the guy sitting next to Shazier.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2017, 09:58 AM)ballsofsteel Wrote: He must of ventured over from Jungle noise and is trying his first attempt at smack. Do you think his hands were shaking as he was typing?

This thread was moved over from JN. He originally posted it there.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2017, 10:15 AM)GMDino Wrote: Not the first half.  Or most games this season.

Smirk

8-2.

Struggling.

How spoiled are you, really?
Reply/Quote
(11-20-2017, 04:55 PM)THE Bigzoman Wrote: 8-2.

Struggling.

How spoiled are you, really?

In GMDino's defense, the Steelers won half of their games by 6 points or less. They also struggled to score touchdowns in the red zone. I would say that's struggling.
Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 03:15 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: In GMDino's defense, the Steelers won half of their games by 6 points or less. They also struggled to score touchdowns in the red zone. I would say that's struggling.

Yeah. First world problems...  Cry Rolleyes

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
Looking forward to the game next week. I don't know what it is in me, but I really don't care as much about a victory as I choose vengeance for the playoff debacle and all the cheap shots taken. May the repay be plenty and just shut off the scoreboard because when our teams play? Eye for an eye! But then again, that's just me.

Reply/Quote
(11-26-2017, 07:25 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Yeah. First world problems...  Cry Rolleyes

First place team problems ...
Reply/Quote