Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Questions and Answers
Just a couple questions maybe people could help me out with. But then maybe other people have questions as well.

Is Tee still changing his # to 8?

When is the temporary practice bubble due to be completed?

Any word on when Burrow is set to return to practice?
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 11:52 AM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Is Tee still changing his # to 8?

I've been on vacation last week and haven't kept up on Bengals news, but Tee is changing his number but last I heard he had to wait til all the current ones are sold out and he's not willing to buy them all. So unless that's changed he'll still be changing it but not til next season.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 12:19 PM)PhilHos Wrote: I've been on vacation last week and haven't kept up on Bengals news, but Tee is changing his number but last I heard he had to wait til all the current ones are sold out and he's not willing to buy them all. So unless that's changed he'll still be changing it but not til next season.

Okay thanks. I remember he had mentioned it either last off season or the beginning of last season. But saw he's still wearing 85 in camp so I wasn't sure what was going on. 
Reply/Quote
Tee will change it to 5 if and when he does (his college #), not 8. As mentioned, I don’t think he wanted to do it this year for monetary reasons.

Burrow is apparently still “a couple weeks away.” Which obviously isn’t ideal, but whatever - look what he’s done the 1st couple years without a real preseason.

The temporary practice facility was just the foundation when I looked down there recently. So I’d say it’s still a little ways off from being done.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 01:21 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Tee will change it to 5 if and when he does (his college #), not 8. As mentioned, I don’t think he wanted to do it this year for monetary reasons.

Burrow is apparently still “a couple weeks away.” Which obviously isn’t ideal, but whatever - look what he’s done the 1st couple years without a real preseason.

The temporary practice facility was just the foundation when I looked down there recently. So I’d say it’s still a little ways off from being done.

Okay 5 not 8. I was just going off memory. I figured the facility will be done before the weather turns colder. That's when you would really want it in my opinion. At least for those really bad weather days. 

I really think it was never a money thing for MB probably something that carried over from his dad. There probably is an advantage to practicing in the elements the game will be played. But a lot of instances where it's more effective to be able to get solid reps in a controlled environment.
Reply/Quote
(08-08-2022, 02:34 PM)NUGDUKWE Wrote: Okay 5 not 8. I was just going off memory. I figured the facility will be done before the weather turns colder. That's when you would really want it in my opinion. At least for those really bad weather days. 

I really think it was never a money thing for MB probably something that carried over from his dad. There probably is an advantage to practicing in the elements the game will be played. But a lot of instances where it's more effective to be able to get solid reps in a controlled environment.

The thing is - at least now they’ll have the choice. They can always still practice outside if they really want to for whatever reason.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote