Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick 3 round mock
Rd1Big Grinevin white linebacker lsu need I explain?
Rd2: nassir adderly safety deleware (if he lasts this long) my safety 1 and top 5 player in this draft.
Rd3 Chris Lindstrom Boston college guard great guard and will massively improve our oline.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2019, 03:03 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Rd1Big Grinevin white linebacker lsu need I explain?
Rd2: nassir adderly safety deleware (if he lasts this long) my safety 1 and top 5 player in this draft.
Rd3 Chris Lindstrom Boston college guard great guard and will massively improve our oline.

Sign a RT?
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2019, 03:03 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Rd1Big Grinevin white linebacker lsu need I explain?

Don't think Adderly makes it to the 2nd and I think we have bigger needs right now. Obviously the other two picks are solid. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2019, 04:11 AM)McC Wrote: Sign a RT?

Or stick with what we have for now. Get a solid rg rt isn't as big an issue. A solid rg is one less thing for the rt to worry about not to mention rt would feed off the rg.
Reply/Quote

I like Rounds 1 and 3. As for Adderly, what would be the plan with Shawn Williams? Move to WILL like AZ did with Bucannon?
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2019, 10:22 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Or stick with what we have for now. Get a solid rg rt isn't as big an issue. A solid rg is one less thing for the rt to worry about not to mention rt would feed off the rg.

So re-sign one of the OTs the Bengals had in 2018? Because as of right now, the Bengals literally only have one OT signed for 2019 and it's Cordy Glenn. But I can see the Bengals getting a RT in FA, as there are a few solid B-tier options. If they go that route, they should also grab an OT in the middle rounds to groom as a swing tackle.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote

Like the picks except Rd 2. I think our 3rd safety was on IR, Traveon Henderson. Honestly we need to get a RT. I'd like to think R.Taylor pushes for the starting RG this year. So getting a RT is paramount because Hart was bad and they have no one to replace him.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2019, 11:01 AM)ochocincos Wrote: I like Rounds 1 and 3. As for Adderly, what would be the plan with Shawn Williams? Move to WILL like AZ did with Bucannon?
Exactly.
(01-23-2019, 12:52 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Like the picks except Rd 2. I think our 3rd safety was on IR, Traveon Henderson. Honestly we need to get a RT. I'd like to think R.Taylor pushes for the starting RG this year. So getting a RT is paramount because Hart was bad and they have no one to replace him.
Why don't u like adderly? In the run game he knocks olineman over. As far as Hart I think it was him but also Redmond. Get a rg whose actually good I think u see Hart get a whole lot better. Hart was just thinking. To much. Then next year get a rt or later on.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2019, 01:02 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Exactly.
Why don't u like adderly?  In the run game he knocks olineman over. As far as Hart I think it was him but also Redmond. Get a rg whose actually good I think u see Hart get a whole lot better. Hart was just thinking. To much. Then next year get a rt or later on.

If I had to pick only one position I thought would change the Bengals from a losing team to a winning one it would be Right Tackle.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2019, 10:22 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Or stick with what we have for now. Get a solid rg rt isn't as big an issue. A solid rg is one less thing for the rt to worry about not to mention rt would feed off the rg.

I know every now and then we disagree on some things, but this is a big, big reach.  IF we go into next year with Hart and Redmond our offense will be sunk.

Safety isn't a huge need.  Linebacker may or may not be a huge need if Burfict comes back healthy.  This team uses 2 LBs over 75% of the time.  I've said this before, but I would be shocked if the Bengals go LB at #11.  They should if White is there, but even if he is, I wouldn't complain if they went another direction.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2019, 02:26 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I know every now and then we disagree on some things, but this is a big, big reach.  IF we go into next year with Hart and Redmond our offense will be sunk.

Safety isn't a huge need.  Linebacker may or may not be a huge need if Burfict comes back healthy.  This team uses 2 LBs over 75% of the time.  I've said this before, but I would be shocked if the Bengals go LB at #11.  They should if White is there, but even if he is, I wouldn't complain if they went another direction.

LB is still a huge need IMO. You have two veterans LBs set to hit FA in Rey and Brown. Evans did not look good. Jefferson wasn't put on the field hardly at all. Burfict didn't show signs of improving as the season went on. You shouldn't gamble solely on Burfict and Vigil staying on the field.
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2019, 02:26 PM)Hammerstripes Wrote: I know every now and then we disagree on some things, but this is a big, big reach.  IF we go into next year with Hart and Redmond our offense will be sunk.

A good rg makes a rt much better. Simple as that less to worry about. .lindstrom would transform this oline bc of the impact it would have on Hart. 
Reply/Quote

So how many players to you have in your top 5?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2019, 03:58 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: So how many players to you have in your top 5?

My top 5 is bosa,Williams,white, Allen, adderly
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2019, 04:35 PM)Jpoore Wrote: My top 5 is bosa,Williams,white, Allen, adderly

Mine are Bosa, Quinnen Williams, Allen, Jonah Williams (I think he's getting the McGlinchey treatment), and Greedy Williams. #Williams
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2019, 01:02 PM)Jpoore Wrote: Exactly.
Why don't u like adderly?  In the run game he knocks olineman over. As far as Hart I think it was him but also Redmond. Get a rg whose actually good I think u see Hart get a whole lot better. Hart was just thinking. To much. Then next year get a rt or later on.

I didn't say I didn't like him, just he won't be there Rd2. So I wouldn't of had in my mock.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2019, 06:00 PM)sandwedge Wrote: I didn't say I didn't like him, just he won't be there Rd2. So I wouldn't of had in my mock.

I think he should go late 20s but bc he went to delware hell go early rd2
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2019, 02:33 PM)ochocincos Wrote: LB is still a huge need IMO. You have two veterans LBs set to hit FA in Rey and Brown. Evans did not look good. Jefferson wasn't put on the field hardly at all. Burfict didn't show signs of improving as the season went on. You shouldn't gamble solely on Burfict and Vigil staying on the field.

A lot of teams are using S's in a LB role now, though.  Hypothetically speaking, grabbing Adderly would let us use Williams in that role.  Look at what the Chargers did to the Ravens in the playoffs.  Part of that is by necessity, because there's a lot more "box" SS's out there than LB's than can man up on RB's and TE's in coverage.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2019, 09:21 PM)Whatever Wrote: A lot of teams are using S's in a LB role now, though.  Hypothetically speaking, grabbing Adderly would let us use Williams in that role.  Look at what the Chargers did to the Ravens in the playoffs.  Part of that is by necessity, because there's a lot more "box" SS's out there than LB's than can man up on RB's and TE's in coverage.

What teams are using safeties in a LB role? Perhaps I haven’t paid close enough attention because the only one who I can think of is Deone Bucannon.

Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Adderley is gonna end up as a slot corner he reminds me of Minkah Fitzpatrick from last year. If the Bengals don't resign Dennard Adderley would be a great pick but if they do Adderley wouldn't have a role to start early.
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

Reply/Quote