• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Mock
FA Sign
Navarro Bowman
Ryan Jensen
Trumaine Brock

Cut: Adam Jones

Trade with bills to 21 and acquire cordy glenn
Rd 1 21. Vita Vae DT-Instantly drastically improves our run defense finally.
Rd 2 Will Hernandez OG-Angry Mauler
Rd 3 Darius Leonard LB-Telvin Smith clone.
Rd 3 Comp Mike Gesicki TE-Baller
Rd 4 Deon Cain WR-Burner probably will be a better nfl player than ross.
Rd 5 Alex Cappa OT-Small school prospect with alot of upside just needs time and reps
Rd 5 comp Bo Scarbrough RB-when mixon was down last year we had only bernard hill...think about that. draft bo.
Rd 6 Kyle Allen QB-Rocket arm all the size and intangibles u cant coach kids got upside u cant contain. Draft him.
Rd 7 Holton Hill CB-@ 6'3 200lbs hes a long corner with good instincts but off the field prob will cause him to slide.
Rd 7 Eddy Penioro K-Dude kicked a 77 yarder in high school...bring em in.
Reply/Quote
I believe the Geseki third round conversation ended after his combine. It wouldn't suprise me if he ended up being picked in the top twenty-five when the dust settles. Nice mock as a whole though!
Reply/Quote
If This Were to happen I would run around in the yard naked with joy. (Don't worry I live out in the country surrounded by Woods but my cat May look at me strangely).
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
If you don't have them signing Bodine (FA), and you're not drafting a Center, who ya got starting and backing up Center?

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2018, 03:52 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: If you don't have them signing Bodine (FA), and you're not drafting a Center, who ya got starting and backing up Center?

U can’t be serious...bro is says sign Ryan Jensen. I’d assume they’d bring back the versatile TJ Johnson.
Reply/Quote
(03-08-2018, 03:10 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: If This Were to happen I would run around in the yard naked with joy. (Don't worry I live out in the country surrounded by Woods but my cat May look at me strangely).

Had to make some changes with them signing Baker. Btw I do like the signing he is a sure upgrade over pat sims by far and I think the level of play around him will bring what he’s got left at a SOLID level for us.
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2018, 03:53 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: Had to make some changes with them signing Baker.  Btw I do like the signing he is a sure upgrade over pat sims by far and I think the level of play around him will bring what he’s got left at a SOLID level for us.

What change did you make?
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(03-09-2018, 03:49 PM)SadFaceBengal15 Wrote: U can’t be serious...bro is says sign Ryan Jensen.  I’d assume they’d bring back the versatile TJ Johnson.

How in the hell did I miss that??   LOL

I made an entire thread out of wanting the Bengals to sign Ryan Jensen.  One would think that would have caught my eye, right off the bat.  I guess I'm just getting old, and slipping a bit.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2018, 05:35 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: How in the hell did I miss that??   LOL

I made an entire thread out of wanting the Bengals to sign Ryan Jensen.  One would think that would have caught my eye, right off the bat.  I guess I'm just getting old, and slipping a bit.

best center this year,is hands down BILLY PRICE-OHIO STATE.Dude will play 10 years and ball.This is a no-brainer folks.ask anyone
Reply/Quote
(03-09-2018, 10:39 PM)fortyyearfan Wrote: best center this year,is hands down BILLY PRICE-OHIO STATE.Dude will play 10 years and ball.This is a no-brainer folks.ask anyone

I agree, but with the injury he might not be able to start NOW.  Ryan Jensen is already league and division proven.  Given the option, I'd still take Price.  The guy is hyper aggressive, a good coach can always dial him down to where he needs to be.

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I still think we match up with the bills even after they made the trade with Cleveland. I think maybe this could work:

Bengals trade: #12 pick

Bills Trade: #21 pick and #65 from Cleveland(3rd rd) and 4th next year.

--that way its like getting an extra comp pick to allow us to sign a decent FA this year.

FA's I like:

1) Tahir Whitehead LB
2) Nigel Bradham LB
3) Jack Mewhort G/C

- just signing 1 of these guys opens up the early part of our draft
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2018, 03:07 AM)schroomytunes Wrote: I still think we match up with the bills even after they made the trade with Cleveland. I think maybe this could work:

Bengals trade: #12 pick

Bills Trade: #21 pick and #65 from Cleveland(3rd rd) and 4th next year.

--that way its like getting an extra comp pick to allow us to sign a decent FA this year.

FA's I like:

1) Tahir Whitehead LB
2) Nigel Bradham LB
3) Jack Mewhort G/C

- just signing 1 of these guys opens up the early part of our draft

Bradham will deman big money.....like he just got. Mewhort is a 5 yr old guard who can play all three positions on the line. Bengals don’t and can’t afford that and Whitehead is solid but not great. We need a dynamic duo at backer in our division. Now stop trolling everyone’s mock with ur idea of FA. I’ve seen ur Whitehead Bradham mewhort crap everywhere lol
Reply/Quote