Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quick Reply Issues
I've been unable to quote selected posts in the quick reply box lately. When I select the option to quote the posts is just hangs there. Anyone else having this issue? It occurs for me at both home and work.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:49 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I've been unable to quote selected posts in the quick reply box lately. When I select the option to quote the posts is just hangs there. Anyone else having this issue? It occurs for me at both home and work.

Yes, I think something similar. With reply or quick reply both I get a message saying I have to wait 10 seconds even though I have waited like a minute already... I just figured it was a server traffic thing...
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
Reply/Quote
(10-02-2015, 12:49 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I've been unable to quote selected posts in the quick reply box lately. When I select the option to quote the posts is just hangs there. Anyone else having this issue? It occurs for me at both home and work.

Yup. Full edit is fine but quick edit says "loading..." for eternity.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote