Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Quick message from Katie
It is nice to see her begin to be more vocal. The city needs to hear from Bengals ownership/management

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 06:47 PM)pally Wrote: It is nice to see her begin to be more vocal.  The city needs to hear from Bengals ownership/management

Ya whatever... Get Joe a ***** Oline...
Reply/Quote
Nice, I guess, but what I want to hear is that they're not satisfied and will exhaust all ends to bring a championship. Including a practice facility and free agent spending.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 06:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Nice, I guess, but what I want to hear is that they're not satisfied and will exhaust all ends to bring a championship. Including a practice facility and free agent spending.

I think we will find out in the offseason how serious they are at fixing the weaknesses. Katie is more involved now and I don't think she has the same mindset as the father. We shall see.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Ok, Katie. Now fix what’s broken and run it back.
LFG  

[Image: oyb7yuz66nd81.jpg]

Reply/Quote
Mr Burrow should sue the family for negligence. I know they spent some of our hard earned dollars on some decent defenders but not spending more to surround your franchise guy with an impenetrable fortress is borderline criminal. Absolute miracle that he survived this season.

On a side note, Katie... odd name for a guy.
Reply/Quote
When you have a FO that is willing to post a photo on twitter, you know you're set.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 06:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Nice, I guess, but what I want to hear is that they're not satisfied and will exhaust all ends to bring a championship. Including a practice facility and free agent spending.

Hopefully the profits and exposure that come with making it to the Super Bowl motivates them more.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 07:23 PM)Nately120 Wrote: When you have a FO that is willing to post a photo on twitter, you know you're set.

Ya, suddenly I feel better now... Thanks Katie!... 
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 07:23 PM)Bengalitis Wrote: Hopefully the profits and exposure that come with making it to the Super Bowl motivates them more.

I'm afraid they will do the bare minimum because they got to the Superbowl......
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 07:17 PM)Science Friction Wrote: Mr Burrow should sue the family for negligence. I know they spent some of our hard earned dollars on some decent defenders but not spending more to surround your franchise guy with an impenetrable fortress is borderline criminal.  Absolute miracle that he survived this season.

On a side note, Katie...  odd name for a guy.

Could you imagine how his Body feels from getting smashed over 100 times between Hits and Sacks? If we don't fix this he will leave .... or retire.. I don't know if he can take another year of this...
Reply/Quote
The problems won't be solved less than 24 hours after the Super Bowl. Katie reaching out is highly unusual for her (and Mike) so it stood out to me that she posted anything. The Browns interacting with the fan base in any form is an anomaly. While I don't want to see them as often as some other owners think they should be, becoming more public will enhance the team not detract from it.

Does anyone know if they will hold an end of season press conference?

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 07:50 PM)Tony Wrote: Could you imagine how his Body feels from getting smashed over 100 times between Hits and Sacks? If we don't fix this he will leave .... or retire.. I don't know if he can take another year of this...

He will end up like Andrew Luck unless the front office commits to upgrading the offensive line. The whole football world is screaming for the Bengals address the offensive line this offseason so there no excuse.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 06:54 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: Nice, I guess, but what I want to hear is that they're not satisfied and will exhaust all ends to bring a championship. Including a practice facility and free agent spending.

The Bengals spent a lot of money on defense and it paid off well. The defense in the playoffs and in the Super Bowl was terrific.

Now it’s time to address the offense in a similar way. Katie isn’t stupid and she sees Joe Burrow getting steamrolled and Joe Mixon getting stuffed. She understands an offense composed of Joe Burrow, Joe Mixon, Ja’Marr Chase, Tyler Boyd, CJ Uzomah, and Tee Higgins shouldn’t struggle to score 20 points per game.

Everyone saw the Bengals in the Super Bowl and saw the offensive line poop the bed. They saw Joe Burrow grab his other knee in pain. They saw Joe Mixon get stopped for no gain.
Reply/Quote
(02-14-2022, 07:50 PM)Tony Wrote: Could you imagine how his Body feels from getting smashed over 100 times between Hits and Sacks? If we don't fix this he will leave .... or retire.. I don't know if he can take another year of this...

There's no way he can last another one, Tony. It is truly abusive to allow the guy who can lead you to the Promise Land to be banged around like that.  If they don't fix it, I just can't watch Joe's career end next season. It's too painful to watch.
Reply/Quote
Better not be the Team Chase guys complaining about not protecting Joe enough this year. Can only do so much with limited draft picks and free agents that want to come here while addressing needs on the defensive side of the ball. Seriously, not a bad off-season, maybe the best ever. If we could've countered their Dline overload earlier, the SB might've been ours. I'm a crow eater that is very content how this season has shaken out. Better than expected by far.
Reply/Quote
Was a damn good team they built this year, just fix the OL and we can be the best.

No excuses to not fix our only weakness.
Reply/Quote
The message should have been an ironclad commitment to fixing the OL along with announcing the release of Hakeem Adeniji.
Reply/Quote
Jesus. She’s just saying thanks.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
First things first, get rid of Trae Waynes non playing ass to free up some money .. get a top FA lineman and another halfway decent one ..then in the draft take another lineman and then in the 2nd round take a cornerback.
Reply/Quote