Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quinn Meinerz
I enjoyed this article about Quinn Meinerz, so sharing here. I love that attitude and commitment.

https://www.nfl.com/news/back-2-campus/mighty-quinn-how-a-d-iii-longshot-turned-into-a-top-prospect

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
Great article. I love this guy and want him in our interior - any way we can get him from the 2nd round on.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-10-2021, 10:40 AM)Burma Wrote: I enjoyed this article about Quinn Meinerz, so sharing here.  I love that attitude and commitment.  

https://www.nfl.com/news/back-2-campus/mighty-quinn-how-a-d-iii-longshot-turned-into-a-top-prospect

this guy....  We should get him.   if hes not one of the Best 5 on game day year 1 let him take some snaps at full back and lets see how the run game does lol
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2021, 03:55 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: this guy....  We should get him.   if hes not one of the Best 5 on game day year 1 let him take some snaps at full back and lets see how the run game does lol

The dude likes to just seek and destroy. That would be awesome seeing him at FB... Hilarious

Obliterating Steelers...lol
Reply/Quote
I can't imagine Frank Pollack is just not salivating all over about this guy....
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2021, 04:20 PM)Sled21 Wrote: I can't imagine Frank Pollack is just not salivating all over about this guy....

That is the thing, he seems like a Pollack type and Meinerz is athletic. Think he could thrive in a wide zone.
Reply/Quote
I saw him on Good Morning Football this week. They talked about him wearing crop tops at the Senior Bowl practices with his belly hanging out.

I thought it would be hilarious to see “This space for rent” written on his belly like a billboard.
Reply/Quote
Bengals can go in so many directions. If they draft Pitts or Chase @5 then I would think they go OL round 2. I could see them using round 3 on Meinerz. Can you imagine:

Williams-Thuney-Hopkins-Meinerz-Cosmi Pitts/Chase
Higgins Boyd-Darden

Burrow

Mixon
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

Reply/Quote
(03-11-2021, 09:44 PM)psychdoctor Wrote: Bengals can go in so many directions.  If they draft Pitts or Chase @5 then I would think they go OL round 2.  I could see them using round 3 on Meinerz.  Can you imagine:

Williams-Thuney-Hopkins-Meinerz-Cosmi   Pitts/Chase
Higgins                                                     Boyd-Darden

Burrow

Mixon

Meinerz won't be there in 3 he'll be gone in Round 2.
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2021, 09:59 PM)pulses Wrote: Meinerz won't be there in 3 he'll be gone in Round 2.

we might be able to pick up extra round 2s if we arent dead set at picking at 5
Reply/Quote
(03-11-2021, 09:59 PM)pulses Wrote: Meinerz won't be there in 3 he'll be gone in Round 2.

Man, he was being mentioned as a mid to late rounder before the Senior Bowl and people started seeing him blasting people.

(03-12-2021, 09:41 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: we might be able to pick up extra round 2s if we arent dead set at picking at 5

We shouldn't be dead set if Sewell is gone. All for trading back, lots of ways to attack this, getting more picks might be ideal.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2021, 02:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Man, he was being mentioned as a mid to late rounder before the Senior Bowl and people started seeing him blasting people.

We shouldn't be dead set if Sewell is gone. All for trading back, lots of ways to attack this, getting more picks might be ideal.

suppose a lot of talent in the top 100   more picks the better.     
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2021, 02:54 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Man, he was being mentioned as a mid to late rounder before the Senior Bowl and people started seeing him blasting people.

I'd like Pitts at 5 or trading back a few spots and possibly still taking Pitts. I also wouldn't be mad with Tucker in round 1( in a trade back) if we sign a FA OT.
Reply/Quote
(03-12-2021, 05:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: suppose a lot of talent in the top 100   more picks the better.     

Looking at NFL.com prospect ratings the 2nd and 3rd rounds are talent rich. 4 quality OT,  several guards, CBs, and edge players just in round 2 alone. With this many holes to fill stockpiling as many of those 2nd and 3rd round picks at the expense of 1 star may be the way to go.

Fueled by satanism, violence, and sodomy, dinosaurs had little chance to survive as a species.

Reply/Quote
(03-12-2021, 07:48 PM)pulses Wrote: I'd like Pitts at 5 or trading back a few spots and possibly still taking Pitts. I also wouldn't be mad with Tucker in round 1( in a trade back) if we sign a FA OT.

This would be sweet. Still getting Pitts even if we trade down?

Take Vera Tucker if Pitts is taken right in front of us?

It's all good.

(03-13-2021, 02:01 AM)Burma Wrote: Looking at NFL.com prospect ratings the 2nd and 3rd rounds are talent rich. 4 quality OT,  several guards, CBs, and edge players just in round 2 alone. With this many holes to fill stockpiling as many of those 2nd and 3rd round picks at the expense of 1 star may be the way to go.

Leaning the same way, but I still take Sewell if he is there. Just too much upside with him to pass up for another pick IMO.
Reply/Quote

NFL.com graded him at 6.31, and Zierlein give a really nice breakdown of Meinerz.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/quinn-meinerz/32004d45-4929-6635-31d1-e2d93d19a986

Now more than ever, I hope the Bengals can address WR in free agency, and then load up OL with Sewell and Meinerz in the 1st two rounds of the draft.

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2021, 06:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: NFL.com graded him at 6.31, and Zierlein give a really nice breakdown of Meinerz.

https://www.nfl.com/prospects/quinn-meinerz/32004d45-4929-6635-31d1-e2d93d19a986

Now more than ever, I hope the Bengals can address WR in free agency, and then load up OL with Sewell and Meinerz in the 1st two rounds of the draft.

That would something! I'm imagining Meinerz working out with a PBR in his hand....
Reply/Quote
(03-13-2021, 06:56 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: NFL.com graded him at 6.31, and Zierlein give a really nice breakdown of Meinerz.

Awesome, would love that. 

Golladay, Zeitler, Linsley, Rankins, Wolfe, Roby followed by Sewell and Meinerz... BOOMDEEAHDAA!

(03-13-2021, 09:56 PM)sandwedge Wrote: That would something! I'm imagining Meinerz working out with a PBR in his hand....

Hilarious CheersDrunk
Reply/Quote