Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quinton Spain channeling his inner Joe Thomas?
His tweet has since been deleted but what’s up with him talking trash after getting roasted yesterday? Especially at a guy that had a career game…

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/bengals-players-slam-titans-on-twitter-after-divisional-round-upset-news.146609.html?_amp
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
He should channel his inner Max Montoya because he got abused yesterday. “Happy to get out with a win” should have been all he said.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
OL that give up 8 sacks shouldn't talk shit, win or loss.

[Image: jamarr-chase.gif]
Reply/Quote
This is what it would sound like if Jimmy (9ers) started bragging about his play and beating GB last night.

Pathetic
Reply/Quote
Love Spain, but he should keep his mouth shut here. Offensive line was abysmal and they're lucky they didn't cost the game.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
I imagine Simmons ran his mouth the entire game which is what I think set off Spain.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:26 PM)grampahol Wrote: I imagine Simmons ran his mouth the entire game which is what I think set off Spain.. 

Well he did kind of earn the right to.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
We went into their house and knocked off the 1 seed. There was probably all types of trash being talked to our OL on the field.

I have no problem with them talking some shit after being in a brutal fight and coming out on top.
Reply/Quote
Smh. Glad it was deleted but should’ve never been said. 8 sacks. Just stop.
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:32 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: We went into their house and knocked off the 1 seed. There was probably all types of trash being talked to our OL on the field.

I have no problem with them talking some shit after being in a brutal fight and coming out on top.

I’m just curious if he got triggered to say something or just trash talk. If it is just trash talk, this is some Russell Westbrook shit lol..the bengals won in spite of you not because of you.
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
Spain slammed Simmons:"Big 3.5 backwood of that titans pack tonight and **** @GrindSimmons94 you can see me with the hands with your ***** ass."

"Y’all doing all that talking," he added in another tweet. "How about y’all go ask @GrindSimmons94 what I said to him in his face during the game and after the game and then come talk to me. If he a real one he would tell y’all the truth. GREAT TEAM WIN on to the next one. #MrUndrafted #SpainGang #WhoDey."

Without knowing what was said or done on the field, can't complain about what Spain said. Clearly there was something personal that transpired. For all we know, Simmons was getting into the backfield by pulling an Aaron Donald and choking guys during the play (just learned last night that is a thing with him. caught on camera twice this season).
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:26 PM)grampahol Wrote: I imagine Simmons ran his mouth the entire game which is what I think set off Spain.. 

It was Spain’s job to shut Simmons mouth for him but he wasn’t man enough too……obviously.  He needs to be better. If they make it to the Super Bowl Aaron Donald might just murder him
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 07:06 PM)CincinnatiKid Wrote: It was Spain’s job to shut Simmons mouth for him but he wasn’t man enough too……obviously.  He needs to be better. If they make it to the Super Bowl Aaron Donald might just murder him

Let me guess.  He'll choke him out?
Reply/Quote
I'd say Big Spain was talked at the whole game, and was a little in the bottle celebrating last night.
Reply/Quote
Eli Apple had some clap backs on his Twitter, too. Seems like him and big Q are biggest trash talk guys.

Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 02:13 PM)basballguy Wrote: His tweet has since been deleted but what’s up with him talking trash after getting roasted yesterday?  Especially at a guy that had a career game…

https://www.hotnewhiphop.com/bengals-players-slam-titans-on-twitter-after-divisional-round-upset-news.146609.html?_amp

Must admit I have 0 idea what anyone is saying in those Tweets. I'd assume it's bad because of the curse words. 

I'm so old I nee someone to translate twitter to me:

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
If I recall correctly, and I was damn sure deep into the barley pops, it was Adeniji that was getting abused last night more than anyone. Also, there were two or three times Joe should've either ran, or chucked it out of bounds. I'm not going to complain about that, because he does often make things happen...comes with the territory.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
Only thing he should be saying is thank God my QB was still alive at games end to get us in FG range to win.

Would like to apologize to Joe and promise it won't happen again.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
Uh, no one on the O-line should be doing anything but practicing and lifting weights.
Like a teenage girl driving a Ferrari. 
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 08:59 PM)Wyche Wrote: If I recall correctly, and I was damn sure deep into the barley pops, it was Adeniji that was getting abused last night more than anyone. Also, there were two or three times Joe should've either ran, or chucked it out of bounds. I'm not going to complain about that, because he does often make things happen...comes with the territory.

Yes. Depending on source Adeniji gave up either 3 or 5 sacks. 
Reply/Quote