Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quinton Spain channeling his inner Joe Thomas?
(01-23-2022, 02:26 PM)grampahol Wrote: I imagine Simmons ran his mouth the entire game which is what I think set off Spain.. 

Simmons is a complete PoS.  There's video out there of him and his sister beating down a woman and Simmons repeatedly punching her in the head while she's face down on the ground.  
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 08:56 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Must admit I have 0 idea what anyone is saying in those Tweets. I'd assume it's bad because of the curse words. 

I'm so old I nee someone to translate twitter to me:

Same here…didn’t understand much, if any, of their tweets.

Someone want to translate to English what Apple said?
Reply/Quote
They can say whatever they want, we got another game to play, they don't.
Saying less is better, but i'm sure it was a little al chitter in there.
Reply/Quote
For anyone trying to tell Spain, Eli or any Bengals players how they should talk and act before or after a game...the next time you're on an NFL field, playing against the competition, then you can try to tell another grown man how to act. 

Until then, they can say whatever the **** they want. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(01-23-2022, 09:26 PM)Joelist Wrote: Yes. Depending on source Adeniji gave up either 3 or 5 sacks. 

What I was thinking Joe...he was really bad Saturday night. 

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 11:43 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: For anyone trying to tell Spain, Eli or any Bengals players how they should talk and act before or after a game...the next time you're on an NFL field, playing against the competition, then you can try to tell another grown man how to act. 

Until then, they can say whatever the **** they want. 

Right?

And telling Spain he needs to keep his mouth shut because Adeniji sucked is pretty weird.

Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 01:42 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Right?

And telling Spain he needs to keep his mouth shut because Adeniji sucked more is pretty weird normal.

Fixed your quote for you.

But if you think this is bad then just wait until you see how we react to Eli Apples idiot tweets
-The only bengals fan that has never set foot in Cincinnati 1-15-22
Reply/Quote
(01-24-2022, 02:06 PM)basballguy Wrote: Fixed your quote for you.

But if you think this is bad then just wait until you see how we react to Eli Apples idiot tweets

You all do you, but personally I have my players backs unless they’re doing something truly indefensible.

Reply/Quote
with this o-line performance, he needs to keep his damn mouth shut!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote