Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quinton Spain on twitter: "I'm back"
(01-10-2022, 04:55 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I'm guilty of doing that too.

I was in a hurry damn it  Cry
[Image: maXCb2f.jpg]
-Paul Brown
“When you win, say nothing. When you lose, say less.”

My album "Dragon"
https://www.humbert-lardinois.com/

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 05:32 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: He played LG against the Titans (didn't start; Calhoun did), RT against the Stoolers.

I could have sworn he played RT against the Titans.
Was it Johnson or Adeniji then who was at RT?

Btw, talk about a disaster of a starting OL in that game...
Fred Johnson
Hakeem Adeniji
Shaq Calhoun
Alex Redmond
Billy Price
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 07:03 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I could have sworn he played RT against the Titans.

Fred Johnson
Hakeem Adeniji
Shaq Calhoun
Alex Redmond
Billy Price

Jesus, that's scary ...worrying thing is a couple of injuries and we are still not far off rolling out a similar line in front of Burrow.

This off season we really need to double down on OLine once and for all - with first choices fit and consistently playing together we are just about OK most of the time but when do you ever get your 5 starting OL playing whole season together....
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 07:12 PM)sonofstat Wrote: Jesus, that's scary ...worrying thing is a couple of injuries and we are still not far off rolling out a similar line in front of Burrow.

This off season we really need to double down on OLine once and for all - with first choices fit and consistently playing together we are just about OK most of the time but when do you ever get your 5 starting OL playing whole season together....

If the Bengals lost a few more starters, it could be:
Fred Johnson
Jackson Carman
Trey Hill
Hakeem Adeniji
Isaiah Prince

Heck, that might be worse than who started the Titans game last year lol.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 07:03 PM)ochocincos Wrote: I could have sworn he played RT against the Titans.

Fred Johnson
Hakeem Adeniji
Shaq Calhoun
Alex Redmond
Billy Price

Fred was at RT, Adeniji began his string of starting games at LT (he started against the Stoolers at LT as well).
[Image: Truck_1_0_1_.png]
Reply/Quote
Good to hear of Spain’s return.Hope he’s 100%,because this d-line of the Raiders is underrated.They’re going to be coming like a runaway train.

Their DT,Darius Philon,absolutely went off against the Chargers.But,later in the game he had a knee injury,and was carted of the field.Don’t know whether he’s available for the game Saturday.Hope his injury isn’t serious,but I hope he doesn’t play.
Reply/Quote
(01-10-2022, 10:02 PM)ezekiel23 Wrote: Good to hear of Spain’s return.Hope he’s 100%,because this d-line of the Raiders is underrated.They’re going to be coming like a runaway train.

Their DT,Darius Philon,absolutely went off against the Chargers.But,later in the game he had a knee injury,and was carted of the field.Don’t know whether he’s available for the game Saturday.Hope his injury isn’t serious,but I hope he doesn’t play.
Philon is out for the playoffs as of 3 hours ago.
Reply/Quote