Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quit being such a liberal
For those that do not know running the message board is not free. Holic is trying to drum up some loot to keep the lights on. If you enjoy your time on here, don't let others pay for it. Go to the home page, click the link and donate. Remember no donation is too small. Except for the liberal that expects someone else to pay the bill.

OK, that was tongue in cheek and hopefully taken as such, but really, dig deep. Let me know you've donated and I'll take it a little easier on you around here instead of owning everyone in every thread.

All you foreigners. I think we can exchange your funny money
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(09-25-2018, 02:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: For those that do not know running the message board is not free. Holic is trying to drum up some loot to keep the lights on. If you enjoy your time on here, don't let others pay for it. Go to the home page, click the link and donate. Remember no donation is too small. Except for the liberal that expects someone else to pay the bill.

OK, that was tongue in cheek and hopefully taken as such, but really, dig deep. Let me know you've donated and I'll take it a little easier on you around here instead of owning everyone in every thread.

All you foreigners. I think we can exchange your funny money

Just don't take any Marks or Francs.  Fool me once.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Just put it on the credit card like Trump did with the tax cuts.

According to Republicans that never has to be paid back by anyone.
(09-25-2018, 02:33 PM)bfine32 Wrote: All you foreigners. I think we can exchange your funny money

Got it. I am figuring a way. Also, our money is not funny.
I think the donations should be progressive, with the rich giving more.

If your household takes in 250k per year than I am thinking .1% would be very helpful.
Those making under 45k should be subsidized. Retirees too.
I think we should give Europeans an exemption. I mean they had 32 teams from which to choose, and they went with the Bengals.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Well said! Don't be like those southern states that are super dependent on the federal government. Give!
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

(09-25-2018, 08:05 PM)hollodero Wrote: Got it. I am figuring a way. Also, our money is not funny.

I just saw someone donated 3 kangaroo pelts. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

(09-25-2018, 08:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I just saw someone donated 3 kangaroo pelts. 

A boa made of emu feathers would be cool.

(09-25-2018, 08:57 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I just saw someone donated 3 kangaroo pelts. 

They were my friends... 
and 30 of those would have gotten me a decent bride. These boards are ruining my sex life. 

-- i will give my bit end of the week.
(09-25-2018, 10:25 PM)michaelsean Wrote: A boa made of emu feathers would be cool.

You're strange.
(09-26-2018, 01:30 AM)hollodero Wrote: You're strange.

Ahhh go eat some sachertorte.  (I assume that is some sort of cake.  Someone just ordered some in a tea room in a book I'm reading that partly takes place in Vienna)

(09-25-2018, 03:14 PM)michaelsean Wrote: Just don't take any Marks or Francs.  Fool me once.

How fitting the thread title.

Don't offer shekels or liberal heads here will explode.

Ask Eric.

https://baltimorejewishlife.com/news/news-detail.php?SECTION_ID=2&ARTICLE_ID=107908
I got tired of waiting for the Mexicans to pay for my wall (my share) so I dropped a few pesos to help build it.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Mexico will pay my share! Actually, a more fitting joke would be something along the lines of "We're going to open a Bengals message board and Steelers fans are gonna pay for it!" Yeah, let's go with that one.
(09-27-2018, 10:53 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Mexico will pay my share!  Actually, a more fitting joke would be something along the lines of "We're going to open a Bengals message board and Steelers fans are gonna pay for it!"  Yeah, let's go with that one.

Rush is a Steelers fan.  He could probably afford like $500. Wow

(09-27-2018, 11:08 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Rush is a Steelers fan.  He could probably afford like $500. Wow

Who, Rush Limbaugh?  If he pays for this board I swear I'm going to move to Costa Rica!
(09-27-2018, 11:09 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Who, Rush Limbaugh?  If he pays for this board I swear I'm going to move to Costa Rica!

Canada all full now?

(09-27-2018, 11:09 AM)michaelsean Wrote: Canada all full now?

Probably, they don't have a giant wall along their entire border so I can only assume a flood of evil and discontented liberals are continuously entering their country.
(09-27-2018, 11:12 AM)Nately120 Wrote: Probably, they don't have a giant wall along their entire border so I can only assume a flood of evil and discontented liberals are continuously entering their country.

I think Chelsea Handler was going to go there.  The mere chance that she does is enough to dissuade.