Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Quite possibly the best anti-Steeler video ever made
Mods, I apologize in advance if I'm putting this video in the wrong section of the forums but I feel this should be seen by every Bengal fan alive. This sure brought a smile to my face this morning, so much truth spoken in one video. And by a Pittsburgh native no less! Good to see one that sees through the BS. In my jubilation, I can't help but share this. Again, I apologize if this is in the wrong place. But I'm in a rush and id like to share this before I head out. Happy Labor Day, everyone!

https://youtu.be/Qmp4uKwveX4

WARNING: STRONG PROFANITY used throughout.
Reply/Quote
The guy needs an honorary title here.. I'd vote for him..lol

By the way, no need to warn anyone about profanity. I think we all are aware of language not necessarily acceptable in kindergarten..OMG! Make your goddamned brats leave the room first.. (my apologies to anyones brats)  
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 12:15 PM)grampahol Wrote: The guy needs an honorary title here.. I'd vote for him..lol

By the way, no need to warn anyone about profanity. I think we all are aware of language not necessarily acceptable in kindergarten..OMG! Make your goddamned brats leave the room first.. (my apologies to anyones brats)  

Haha, well you never know. On the old boards, I was suspended for a couple of weeks because I posted a video of Blaine Gabbert saying something like "Hey there, motherf****r!" Without warning there was profanity. 
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 11:58 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Mods, I apologize in advance if I'm putting this video in the wrong section of the forums but I feel this should be seen by every Bengal fan alive. This sure brought a smile to my face this morning, so much truth spoken in one video. And by a Pittsburgh native no less! Good to see one that sees through the BS. In my jubilation, I can't help but share this. Again, I apologize if this is in the wrong place. But I'm in a rush and id like to share this before I head out. Happy Labor Day, everyone!

Weekend, made.
Reply/Quote
lol that's all so true, great video
Reply/Quote
So living an hour from Pittsburgh...that stuff was all true.

I work with a guy who is a huge Steelers homer. He's like the Steelers would never tolerate Burfict. I'm like they have Bryant getting suspended for entire seasons. The have Mitchell and Harrison.

The Steelers way is a myth. If you are a good player you can do whatever you want.

While the Steelers were playing their 4th preseason game...Bell was on the sideline of a D2 football game and he applied for a job at Dairy Queen and put it on social media. What a clown. To turn down $12 million a year and do that.
Reply/Quote
I thought that was enjoyable. lolol
Reply/Quote
Nice one Pat !

Way more true than not
Reply/Quote
Great find! I so friggen like this video. It's going into my pregame ritual on Bengals-Steeler day. I can't stand that team and I hope they do become the piece of shit team they once were again. So bad and so long, it makes the Browns time in the toilet seem like a weekend.

Reply/Quote
INSTANT CLASSIC
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 11:58 AM)Pat5775 Wrote: Mods, I apologize in advance if I'm putting this video in the wrong section of the forums but I feel this should be seen by every Bengal fan alive. This sure brought a smile to my face this morning, so much truth spoken in one video. And by a Pittsburgh native no less! Good to see one that sees through the BS. In my jubilation, I can't help but share this. Again, I apologize if this is in the wrong place. But I'm in a rush and id like to share this before I head out. Happy Labor Day, everyone!

Love the fact that he's a Pittsburgher, an insider.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
I'm seriously resisting the urge to slide this over to Smack! I for one think that it is selfish of us to hog this all to ourselves. We should share this, and get some feedback from our Steeler fan brethren of this board. Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Inbreeding. It's not just for Yinzer's anymore..

[Image: inbred.jpg]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
SOOOOOO INCREDIBLE and SOOOOOOO TRUE!

Already sending to my Steelers' fan friends! (Actually, I don't have any good friends that are Steelers fans........... just a hot babe from college and my cousin's husband).

I LOVE how they point out the hypocrisy of hating Burfict but not giving a shit that Mike Mitchell does it every other hit!
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 03:32 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Great find! I so friggen like this video. It's going into my pregame ritual on Bengals-Steeler day. I can't stand that team and I hope they do become the piece of shit team they once were again. So bad and so long, it makes the Browns time in the toilet seem like a weekend.

Perfect response! LOL Ryan Shazier can die and go to hell!! Joey Porter, too, and that other POS asst coach who pulled Reggie's dreads. Too bad he didn't make that mistake with Pacman. Pac woulda shanked him right there on national TV. 
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote
Hard not to enjoy the hell out of that video.

Thanks for sharing.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(09-04-2017, 12:29 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Haha, well you never know. On the old boards, I was suspended for a couple of weeks because I posted a video of Blaine Gabbert saying something like "Hey there, motherf****r!" Without warning there was profanity. 

Lol..and then there was Hard knocks..and yet WE got suspended..many of us multiple times with multiple personalities..I finally gave up on some of the email addresses I created just for the old board.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
I ate at an Applebee's just outside of Oxford back in 2007 and the server was telling similar stories of Ben's dooshiness. It's legendary.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(09-05-2017, 01:34 PM)Shake n Blake Wrote: I ate at an Applebee's just outside of Oxford back in 2007 and the server was telling similar stories of Ben's dooshiness. It's legendary.

For every 2 haters in Pissburgh, their are 8 die hards. We could only wish for a fraction of that support from our fan-base. 

Reply/Quote