Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
SITE DONATIONS
(02-15-2018, 06:20 PM)snowy Wrote: I get a ton of entertainment from you folks, and like to think that my rare posts contribute in a small way. Thanks for doing this for us, 'Holic.

Thanks for quickly moving it off that 666 number. lol
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2018, 06:34 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: C'mon, you know that you want your name on this list of true, Bengal Board immortals!

We're getting close to the goal, not much time left.

I kind of look at the badge we get as an "I support Law Enforcement" bumper sticker. Never know when it'll come in handy in an infraction. 

OK, that was a joke, I'm sure I can get suspended without prejudice. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-15-2018, 06:40 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thank you for the generous donation snowy!

The donation from snowy put us over the top at $716. A huge thank you to everyone who donated!!!

So can I you are going to pro rate the return of the $16 based on amount of donation? I would like my 44 cents in tens and twenties please.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Are you still accepting donations? Is so, will it accept a Visa gift card?
Reply/Quote
(02-17-2018, 02:53 PM)BenZoo2 Wrote: Are you still accepting donations? Is so, will it accept a Visa gift card?

May as well get a jump on next year or help cover any unexpected costs
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I see goal was reached. That's awesome! I just made my contribution. If nothing else, it can go towards next year.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2018, 12:20 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I see goal was reached. That's awesome! I just made my contribution. If nothing else, it can go towards next year.

LOL....damn, I lost this thread.....now I see it again, I even PMd 'holic....I'm off to go fund me!!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2018, 12:20 PM)muskiesfan Wrote: I see goal was reached. That's awesome! I just made my contribution. If nothing else, it can go towards next year.

(02-23-2018, 01:37 PM)Wyche Wrote: LOL....damn, I lost this thread.....now I see it again, I even PMd 'holic....I'm off to go fund me!!

Thank you both for the donations! We are actually a bit over this years goal now. I may find something useful for the board to use the extra on, or maybe just apply it to next year as suggested.
Reply/Quote
(02-23-2018, 10:05 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: Thank you both for the donations! We are actually a bit over this years goal now. I may find something useful for the board to use the extra on, or maybe just apply it to next year as suggested.

I think you underestimate the importance of this place and what you did for many by raising it up from the ashes. You built it and they came (no gif entered here).

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2018, 10:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think you underestimate the importance of this place and what you did for many by raising it up from the ashes. You built it and they came (no gif entered here).

Here, here Harley!!!!

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(02-23-2018, 10:08 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I think you underestimate the importance of this place and what you did for many by raising it up from the ashes. You built it and they came (no gif entered here).

Cheers
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
To those about to rock, we salute you !

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote