Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.I.P. Gilbert Gottfried
The man the myth the Legend Gilbert Gottfried has passed away at 67 years of age.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/12/entertainment/gilbert-gottfried-death/index.html

The most Iconic Voice in the business.

Wish we had seen more of him recently.
Reply/Quote
Just think if he had gotten electrocuted. The headline would be

GOTTFRIED GOT FRIED
Reply/Quote
BTW Gottfried was one of the most foul mouthed comics ever. it was strange to hear his voice in a Disney movie if you were familiar with any of his stand up.
Reply/Quote
(04-13-2022, 09:28 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: The man the myth the Legend Gilbert Gottfried has passed away at 67 years of age.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/04/12/entertainment/gilbert-gottfried-death/index.html

The most Iconic Voice in the business.

Wish we had seen more of him recently.

I think the last time I saw him on tv it was on Trump’s celebrity apprentice. I enjoyed him on that show, though he wasn’t exactly the best team member lol. I bought an Iago pin to wear at Disney next week.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2022, 12:55 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: I think the last time I saw him on tv it was on Trump’s celebrity apprentice. I enjoyed him on that show, though he wasn’t exactly the best team member lol. I bought an Iago pin to wear at Disney next week.

He was just on as a Celebrity clue on this season of masked singer like 2 days before he died.  (likely a pre taped recording)
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2022, 09:44 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: He was just on as a Celebrity clue on this season of masked singer like 2 days before he died.  (likely a pre taped recording)

The funny thing about watching a ton of celebrity apprentice or even the regular one honestly (I don’t tend to keep up with celebrity gossip) is once trump ran for office and people were like hey you know this about him I’m like yep seems like the guy I watched on stupid reality tv for years.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote