Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
R.I.P. John Prine
Kentucky native John Prine has died after a week in intensive care dealing with the Coronavirus... The man was still making solid music at 73, and had already beat cancer twice.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
He'll be missed, and that is not the way he should have gone.

I got to see him live in the early 90's. I went for the opener (The Cowboy Junkies) and was not aware of him or his music, but I was pleasantly surprised by his performance.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-09-2020, 07:59 PM)jfkbengals Wrote: He'll be missed, and that is not the way he should have gone.

I got to see him live in the early 90's. I went for the opener (The Cowboy Junkies) and was not aware of him or his music, but I was pleasantly surprised by his performance.

I'm kicking myself for not going to see him a while back down in Cincinnati... He continued his tradition of great opening acts then too. He had Tyler Childers with him then.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote