Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RAVENS CAUGHT CHEATING
Well the Ravens and Harbaugh caught violating the rules again.   Have to start to question the integrity of this program.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/news/ravens-john-harbaugh-lose-three-ota-sessions-fined-for-violating-practice-rules/
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Meh, minor violation, self-policed, self-reported.

Besides, after last season, they could use all the practice they can get.. Hilarious

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 10:23 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Meh, minor violation, self-policed, self-reported.  

Besides, after last season, they could use all the practice they can get..   Hilarious

I heard it was reported by a receiver that was signed as a FA, so apparently he just doesn't understand the culture of cheating yet.....  I'm thinking he'll be mind-blown when he finds out about the culture of overlooking murder and beating women!!
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 10:35 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: I heard it was reported by a receiver that was signed as a FA, so apparently he just doesn't understand the culture of cheating yet.....  I'm thinking he'll be mind-blown when he finds out about the culture of overlooking murder and beating women!!

You realize you're not in Smack Talk, right?
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 10:40 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: You realize you're not in Smack Talk, right?

You do realize that it was related and truthful, not something made up to be smack, right?

You obviously also don't realize that I was just posting the irony of it all.
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 11:27 PM)BFritz21 Wrote: You do realize that it was related and truthful, not something made up to be smack, right?

You obviously also don't realize that I was just posting the irony of it all.

I'm not going into this with you.  It just gets old hearing about woman beaters and murderers every time the Ravens are brought up.   Yawn
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
From the Pats reporters' point of view..

http://boston.cbslocal.com/2016/05/26/nfl-gives-ravens-shockingly-appropriate-penalty-for-practice-violations/

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
I heard about this a few days ago, so dumb. It's almost as dumb as being a fan of the team that employs Pacman Jones and trying to smack other teams for having a "culture" that supports "women beating".

Almost.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(05-26-2016, 11:52 PM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I heard about this a few days ago, so dumb. It's almost as dumb as being a fan of the team that employs Pacman Jones and trying to smack other teams for having a "culture" that supports "women beating".

Almost.

as usual try to inject something else to gloss over the issue of the Ravens brass breaking the rules.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 12:41 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: as usual try to inject something else to gloss over the issue of the Ravens brass breaking the rules.

I called the Ravens actions "dumb" and then addressed a post from this thread.

I didn't interject anything that wasn't already interjected. Maybe get your panties in a bunch with the guy who first started going on about murderers and woman beaters in this thread, not the one who called him out for being an idiot over it.

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 12:45 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: I called the Ravens actions "dumb" and then addressed a post from this thread.

I didn't interject anything that wasn't already interjected. Maybe get your panties in a bunch with the guy who first started going on about murderers and woman beaters in this thread, not the one who called him out for being an idiot over it.

dumb.. how about illegal.. and has happen before... one thing having flaws as a player.. it is a whole different thing having it within the management of a club.
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 01:01 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote: dumb.. how about illegal.. and has happen before... one thing having flaws as a player.. it is a whole different thing having it within the management of a club.

Obviously it's illegal, it's against the rules. Why would I say "that's illegal"? What the hell does that contribute? Instead of trying to defend it by saying I disagree with the rule, as some have, I called the whole move "dumb" because it is...

I also accept your apology for trying to suggest that I interjected that woman beater garbage into this thread. I assume the apology was implied when you completely ignored the topic in your response after trying to get on my nuts like a loser in your previous post about it. 

Reply/Quote
At least Tiger Teeth has some integrity and called out that awful smack. He isn't some rando homer that occasionally ventures out of jungle noobs to try his hand with the rest of the boards.

Reply/Quote
"As Tom Brady once said, it might be time for Harbaugh and the Ravens to "study the rule book."

Ouch. That part had to sting.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 01:07 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: Obviously it's illegal, it's against the rules. Why would I say "that's illegal"? What the hell does that contribute? Instead of trying to defend it by saying I disagree with the rule, as some have, I called the whole move "dumb" because it is...

I also accept your apology for trying to suggest that I interjected that woman beater garbage into this thread. I assume the apology was implied when you completely ignored the topic in your response after trying to get on my nuts like a loser in your previous post about it. 

duh, i started the thread and topic.. move on   and just to help you with definitions

Dumb: lacking intelligence 

Illegal: forbidden

I think i would stick with Illegal when talking about the Ravens here
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 03:14 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote: duh, i started the thread and topic.. move on   and just to help you with definitions

Dumb: lacking intelligence 

Illegal: forbidden

I think i would stick with Illegal when talking about the Ravens here

Seriously dude....What are you on about?  Most people when they find out a player/coach/organization did something illegal that puts the team at risk, calls it dumb or a dumb move.  Your little tiff about the word illegal is quite lame.

I bet if we could resurrect the old boards the word dumb would be heavily associated with Chris Henry.  Where were you oh master of the white knights of the word illegal?  Think of the children.
[Image: m6moCD1.png]

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 09:29 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: "As Tom Brady once said, it might be time for Harbaugh and the Ravens to "study the rule book."

When Tom Brady says that, you know he really means, to study the rule book so you know how to more effectively cheat.   Cause he's a cheater....you know....he cheats.

Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 09:29 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: "As Tom Brady once said, it might be time for Harbaugh and the Ravens to "study the rule book."

Tom Brady has a lot more things to worry about right now. 

He'll have a few games to do it. 
[Image: Defensewcm.gif]
Reply/Quote
(05-27-2016, 04:19 PM)Bmoreblitz Wrote: Tom Brady has a lot more things to worry about right now. 

He'll have a few games to do it. 

Extra study time.

Reply/Quote
And the way Harbaugh is going as a coach,, he might be having a bit of extra time himself to study and do something else with his career
Reply/Quote