Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RB Help!
I'm in first in my league with Reds' players/staff, but I need help at running back.

I have Mark Ingram, who has been playing well, Jeremy Hill, who I'm still waiting to gain Marvin's trust back (but Hue said that Hill's going to start getting all the carries again eventually), Chris Johnson (who has put up top 20 numbers and should continue to produce), and Karlos Williams (who was having a hell of a year pre-injury. Will it continue?).

I'm stacked at receiver, with five in the top 17 and six in the top 32 (Keenan Allen, Antonio Brown, Emmanuel Sanders, Allen Hurns, James Jones, Willie Snead).

Snead's becoming Brees' favorite, so I'm solid at receiver.

Pretty solid at TE, too, with Travis Kelce and Jordan Reed.

Do I pick-up another RB? Best available are Theo Riddick, Charles Sims (who should be money in PPR and is gaining steam over Doug Martin), Antonio Andrews (can he be trusted?), Hillman (20 times for 111 last week, but will it continue?), and a few other good ones, but those are who I like best.

Do I pick one up? Hillman could be good if he gets majority of the carries in Denver, which it looks like he will, and Sims also looks to be a good choice.

Who do I drop if I pick someone up?

Help? Opinions?
Reply/Quote