Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RB Help For Thursday!
In the semifinals and I'm in a two-back league with no flex.

I have Doug Martin, Devonta Freeman, and Jeremy Hill.

PPR, and I originally had Martin starting, but I just made a power move and put in Hill because, with a backup quarterback and going up against the worst fantasy defense to running backs, you have to think that we'll give the ball to Hill 20 to 25 times and he'll light-it-up, right?

Yahoo has Martin projected as scoring 2 more points than Hill, but seems logical that Hill will put up more points than Martin just based on the situation.

Thoughts?

Am I right?
Reply/Quote
Gio will get most of the carries against SF. I would not start Hill anymore. Should stick with Martin tonight as he will have a good game. Freeman seems to have already run his best games.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2015, 06:33 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Gio will get most of the carries against SF. I would not start Hill anymore. Should stick with Martin tonight as he will have a good game. Freeman seems to have already run his best games.

You really think so?  I would think that if the OL gets any movement on SF, both Gio and Hill will get a ton of touches.

Brad, I would go with Martin and Hill.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Martin only got me 9.5 points, which was 4 less than advertised, but it should have been at least 15.5 points because Sefari-Jenkings slammed down the ball at the 3 inch mark and got a penalty, so, instead of being an easy handoff to Martin for the score on first down, it's first down at the 5 and they throw it three times and kick a field goal.

If I lose by 5.5 points or less when the 6 for the TD would have gotten me the win, I will haunt Safari-Jenkins down, and I will murder him.

Picked up Dennard Robinson, so I'm having troubles deciding between him and Hill if Yeldon sits.
(12-17-2015, 06:42 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You really think so?  I would think that if the OL gets any movement on SF, both Gio and Hill will get a ton of touches.

Brad, I would go with Martin and Hill.

If Yeldon sits, would you go with Hill or Robinson?
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2015, 06:32 AM)BFritz21 Wrote: Martin only got me 9.5 points, which was 4 less than advertised, but it should have been at least 15.5 points because Sefari-Jenkings slammed down the ball at the 3 inch mark and got a penalty, so, instead of being an easy handoff to Martin for the score on first down, it's first down at the 5 and they throw it three times and kick a field goal.

If I lose by 5.5 points or less when the 6 for the TD would have gotten me the win, I will haunt Safari-Jenkins down, and I will murder him.

Picked up Dennard Robinson, so I'm having troubles deciding between him and Hill if Yeldon sits.

If Yeldon sits, would you go with Hill or Robinson?
Robinson. I'm starting him myself.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote