Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
REALLY, KC?... REALLY? c'mon now!
[Image: bA8vil1.jpg]

You have NO CLAIM to that narrative!  
Reply/Quote
That’s embarrassing. They’ve literally been to 4 straight AFC conference championships, and the last 2 Super Bowls.

They were super healthy, too.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:18 AM)Tomkat Wrote: [Image: bA8vil1.jpg]

You have NO CLAIM to that narrative!  

WTAF? Are they serious with this BS? That and the ridiculous video I just posted about....it's too much. Like they're victims and were robbed of a victory because of the refs and Vegas. Their fans actually believe this nonsense.
Reply/Quote
The comments on that tweet are funny, In fact, many Chief's fans called them out on that statement. Even they knew how ridiculous it was

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
They were not supposed to be there because.....ding ding ding.. All championship games are rigged so boohoo KC. We got the fix this time so suck it losers!   LOL

Personally it's funny as hell to me.. I really think that there is a level of game fixing , but it occurs later in the season late in playoffs or SB. If I'm going to live on this slippery slope I at least want my team to be the beneficiary of the fix.. lol
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
(01-31-2022, 02:34 AM)Tomkat Wrote: [Image: FKY1K3sWUAI0t37?format=jpg&name=360x360]

Mahomes lost the game in.... 13 SECONDS OF OVERTIME.

That’s gold, Jerry. Gold!

Reply/Quote
I am dead lol!!!!

Even Chiefs fans are clowning that post
-Housh
Reply/Quote
Opened this on Twitter and the quote tweets have me deceased lol

Literally everyone is destroying this post
-Housh
Reply/Quote