RD 1 PK 14 OAKLAND RAIDERS/ A'SHAWN ROBINSON/ DT
RD 1 PK 15 LOS ANGELES RAMS/ PAXTON LYNCH/ QB
RD 1 PK 16 DETRIOT LIONS/ ELI APPLE/ CB
RD 1 PK 17 ATLANTA FALCONS/ LEONARD FLOYD/ Edge
RD 1 PK 18 INDIANAPOLIS COLTS/ TAYLOR DECKER/ OT
RD 1 PK 19 BUFFALO BILLS/ REGGIE RAGLAND/ ILB
RD 1 PK 20 NEW YORK JETS/ NOAH SPENCE/ Edge

RD 1 PK 21 WASHINGTON REDSKINS
Kirk Cousins has turned this "top need spot" into a new position. While we might not be totally sold on Cousins as the long-term solution, it is reasonable to think the Redskins can target an area like offensive or defensive line where the team needs more competition, depth and talent. Center could be addressed within the first four rounds, while cornerback and wide receiver are wild-card needs.

LAQUON TREADWELL/WR http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/laquon-treadwell?id=2555214
Treadwell is at his best when he has a clean, two-­way go off the line of scrimmage and he could be a challenging size matchup from the slot. While Ole Miss used him underneath quite a bit, he runs quality downfield routes and has the ball skills needed to become a more vertical receiver than underneath, possession guy.

WILLIAM JACKSON III/ CB http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/william-jackson%20iii?id=2555179
Good height and length. Stays low from a smooth backpedal. Plays with capable makeup speed when receivers get separation. Can click and close on throws in front of him with acceleration and has makeup speed deep. Possesses ball skills that defensive back coaches covet. Gets his head around to find ball on downfield throws and has excellent disruptive timing when attacking the throw. Instinctive and quick to diagnose and react to his keys.

RYAN KELLY/C http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/ryan-kelly?id=2555191
Heady player with tons of grit and fight. Shows the toughness to scrap it out against nose guards in an odd front. Fluid mover in space with knee bend and athletic hips. Explodes into down blocks with low pads and decent bend. Looks to latch and lift with hip snap. Rarely penalized over the last two seasons. Diligent off the snap in race to the spot before engaging on reach blocks. Will keep working feet and hips in order to secure and maintain position.

ANDREW BILLINGS/ NT http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/andrew-billings?id=2555267
Elite power with a weight­lifting background. Generates booming power from hip explosion and when his leverage is on point, he can be menacing. Moved from offensive line to defensive line in college and is getting better by leaps and bounds each year. Drops his pad level even lower when splitting double teams and charging through gaps. Uses violent, powerful swats and slaps to free of opposing hand placement. Instant reaction time makes it difficult to cross his face.

DERRICK HENRY/ RB http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/derrick-henry?id=2555221
One of the biggest running backs you will ever see. Can be a violent runner without even trying. Pummels tacklers with forward lean and dynamite behind his pads. Gives run-­support cornerbacks bad dreams. Rare top­-end speed for a runner his size. Long strides from second to third level cut into reaction time for safeties and often leave them a step short and grasping for air. Effective in zone, gap and power schemes. Rarely fatigues and wears down defenses as game goes on. Had 29.6 percent of his explosive carries come in the fourth quarter.

SHELDON RANKINS/ DT http://www.nfl.com/draft/2016/profiles/sheldon-rankins?id=2555242
Everything about Rankins game screams winning football player. He has been extremely productive as a bull­rusher and edge rusher and he can hold the point of attack or play in gaps. Rankins is a ball of power with rare foot quickness, a great motor and outstanding feel for his position. With so many teams playing in sub­packages now, I would expect both 4-­3 and 3-­4 teams to consider him for an interior spot despite his shorter stature.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
They need a NT. Billings fits that perfectly.
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
Reply/Quote
Billings or Rankins most likely, just depends which they like more. I went with Billings but either one makes sense.
[Image: fadQsr.png]
Reply/Quote
I really like Billings. Favorite DT prospect. But, went with Rankins. Think he's a better NT in a 3-4 defense
Check out my YouTube channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/AndWeGiveUp

[Image: Mx7IB2.png]
Reply/Quote
Yep, Rankins too good to pass here.
Reply/Quote
I dont think Rankins who is listed at 299 is a good fit as a 3-4 NT. He is more of a pass rushing DT. An undersized DT is a bad pick for a 3-4 in the first.
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2016, 04:45 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I dont think Rankins who is listed at 299 is a good fit as a 3-4 NT. He is more of a pass rushing DT. An undersized DT is a bad pick for a 3-4 in the first.

He's a sure fire 43 3T or a 34 5T, he ain't a 2 gap defender. 
Reply/Quote
(04-10-2016, 04:45 PM)NATI BENGALS Wrote: I dont think Rankins who is listed at 299 is a good fit as a 3-4 NT. He is more of a pass rushing DT. An undersized DT is a bad pick for a 3-4 in the first.

I'm with you on this. Rankins could be great on the End of an odd D-line, but I don't think he would hold up at the nose. Hell if Billings wasn't the strongest man ever, he might not be big enough. 
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(04-10-2016, 05:26 PM)bfine32 Wrote: I'm with you on this. Rankins could be great on the End of an odd D-line, but I don't think he would hold up at the nose. Hell if Billings wasn't the strongest man ever, he might not be big enough. 

This is where all the DT depth will get really interesting you could make a serious case for a handful of different players here. I voted billings because I think he's the best and slightly better suited for NT (but still probably not ideal) than Rankins. However he seems to really be slipping down the boards lately for whatever reason so who knows. I do think this will be a D line pick tho
Reply/Quote