Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RESTORE THE REP I GOT FROM THE GUY CRYING TO GET HIS ACCOUNT DELETED THREAD MODS!
(07-28-2020, 10:52 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The time Mantooth met Fred.

Hilarious

Gotta admit, that's pretty funny.  You deserve some cold hard rep for that. 
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 10:46 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: That’s very nice if you Jason. Can you imagine if you made a rash decision and cried to have your account deleted because of your personal information and then MY REP GOT DELETED! The HOROR!

I’m going to go cry into a bowl of milk and hope some mod here is able to put me in touch with my old rep. Good thing I keep a Rolodex of every member here with tiny clues about who they are, or I might not be able to reach out to our buddy directly and implore him to come begging and crawling back to the board for reinstatement... SO I CAN GET MY REP BACK!

See? Do you see how interconnected we are? We're all in this together.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 10:48 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I got handy one time just because I dropped my rep points at a bar.

She was all like, "So what do you do for fun or hobbies?"

And I was all like, "I post on a message board sometimes. Got a shit-ton of rep."

One thing leads to another, she's real in to it,  whispering, "Come back to my place and own my like those noobs on Jungle Noise!"

True story.

She asked you to come back to her place to own her and you walked away with a handy? Rep for being a gentleman.

In fact, I think the rep icon is fairly representative. I’ll be calling it ‘giving handy’ from now on.

That handy I got in that last thread was so perfect. How can the mods deny me the best handy of my life?
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 10:48 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I got handy one time just because I dropped my rep points at a bar.

She was all like, "So what do you do for fun or hobbies?"

And I was all like, "I post on a message board sometimes. Got a shit-ton of rep."

One thing leads to another, she's real in to it,  whispering, "Come back to my place and own my like those noobs on Jungle Noise!"

True story.

When you walk around in your homemade Hall of Fame jacket, you don't have to tell em the story... They already know.

Now if y'all will excuse me; my 10:30 "appointment" showed up a bit early.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 11:05 PM)jason Wrote: When you walk around in your homemade Hall of Fame jacket, you don't have to tell em the story... They already know.

Now if y'all will excuse me; my 10:30 "appointment" showed up a bit early.

Handy for taking late clients!
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 10:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: C'mon guys, there's nothing wrong with having a small rep, so long as you have a rep..   Cool

It's all about how you use it, that's what I'm always told anyway.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 11:21 PM)AussieBengal Wrote: It's all about how you use it, that's what I'm always told anyway.

Handy to that mate
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 11:24 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Handy to that mate

Just remember NO SELF REPPING!!!!
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 11:26 PM)BrownAssClown Wrote: Just remember NO SELF REPPING!!!!

Handy brownie.

I just got handy on another site, I’m on a roll tonight. Need to go drink some water.

Just wish I still had that toe curling handy from that depressed guys thread earlier.
Reply/Quote
Where's the one lame dude that jumps into every thread screaming

tHiS hAs NoThInG tO dO wItH tHe BeNgAlS, mOdS pLeAsE mOvE tHiS tHrEaD!
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 11:09 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Handy for taking late clients!

You make jokes, but I'm also defending fantasy football champion. That's right ladies... Who drafted Aaron Jones, Chris Carson, DeAndre Hopkins, and Travis Kelce? This guy.

That money's sitting in that index fund with my "stimulus check" for when their ex's child support is late too.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 11:39 PM)jason Wrote: You make jokes, but I'm also defending fantasy football champion. That's right ladies... Who drafted Aaron Jones, Chris Carson, DeAndre Hopkins, and Travis Kelce? This guy.

That money's sitting in that index fund with my "stimulus check" for when their ex's child support is late too.

Handy.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 11:38 PM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Where's the one lame dude that jumps into every thread screaming

tHiS hAs NoThInG tO dO wItH tHe BeNgAlS, mOdS pLeAsE mOvE tHiS tHrEaD!

Mods pullin handy here too. But handy for the apt clap back in the guy that really just wants handy but goes about it all wrong.
Reply/Quote
I think that poor Circleville guy needs a Xanax. Maybe 2.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 11:56 PM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: I think that poor Circleville guy needs a Xanax. Maybe 2.

I think he just needed handy the whole time. What a shame. Poor guy was telling his domestic partner how he wasn’t getting handy around here and only served to drive him/her further from doing the same.
Reply/Quote
Smells like rep in here...
Confucius say, he who go to bed with itchy butt wake up with smelly finger.
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 12:14 AM)WestCoastBengalsFan Wrote: Smells like rep in here...

Handy for balls reference
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 10:52 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: The time Mantooth met Fred.

Back then it was like a hot sandwich.  "Toast on Toast".  
Reply/Quote
"If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy"

-Red Green
Reply/Quote
(07-29-2020, 10:08 AM)fredtoast Wrote: "If the women don't find you handsome they should at least find you handy"

-Red Green

+rep

I love that show!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote