Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RESTORE THE REP I GOT FROM THE GUY CRYING TO GET HIS ACCOUNT DELETED THREAD MODS!
So I made an extremely salient point that many of my peers thought was so incredibly insightful they took the time out of their busy day to click the rep button and write me what I can only presume was a well crafted, touching note.

Just because some guy looses it and begs to have his account deleted because of the single ply tin foil he bought, doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to connect with my fellow board members!

REINSTATE HIS ACCOUNT SO I GET MY REP BACK!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I just added some. Hopefully it helps fill the void.

Also... You're welcome.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 09:00 PM)jason Wrote: I just added some. Hopefully it helps fill the void.

Also... You're welcome.

Thanks Jason.  But I was really attached to the rep I was given for the previous post I made on that thread. 

I get that some people don't understand loyalty and everything, but I will always have a special place for that rep I got.  Rep In Peace Rep.
Reply/Quote
Is this a serious thread?
Reply/Quote
What's rep?
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 09:30 PM)Big Boss Wrote: What's rep?

Just know that it's raining rep in this thread.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Umm... slow week at the office here, or what?
Reply/Quote
Grandpa's been in the cough syrup.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 09:08 PM)motoarch Wrote: Is this a serious thread?

(07-28-2020, 09:30 PM)Big Boss Wrote: What's rep?

C'mon guys, there's nothing wrong with having a small rep, so long as you have a rep..   Cool

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 10:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: C'mon guys, there's nothing wrong with having a small rep, so long as you have a rep..   Cool

That's what I always tell the ladies.  My bed performance is like my bench.  Two reps and I'm spent.  
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 10:06 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: C'mon guys, there's nothing wrong with having a small rep, so long as you have a rep..   Cool

It ain’t about the amount of rep it’s about the motion in the I WANT MY OLD REP BACK crying.

Thanks for trying to console me everyone, but the rep I had was very special to me and I just can’t fathom living another day without it. My account may go on, but my heart will always be in the rep I received in a thread where someone pretending to be a grown man made baseless demands of people he didn’t know all to continue guest lurking in other threads.

It was glorious that rep. You guys wouldn’t understand my plight.
Reply/Quote
Thanks for the laugh. Lol

Here’s some rep to replace the rep you lost, even if you can never really replace something that special.

Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 10:17 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: It ain’t about the amount of rep it’s about the motion in the I WANT MY OLD REP BACK crying.  

Thanks for trying to console me everyone, but the rep I had was very special to me and I just can’t fathom living another day without it.  My account may go on, but my heart will always be in the rep I received in a thread where someone pretending to be a grown man made baseless demands of people he didn’t know all to continue guest lurking in other threads.  

It was glorious that rep. You guys wouldn’t understand my plight.

Oh, the dreaded "suicide thread" rep..  Have no fear, your rep may be dented today but, your rep, will, go ooooooooon!

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote

It's how ya use the rep that's important....

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 09:37 PM)Pat5775 Wrote: Umm... slow week at the office here, or what?

You get a rep.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 09:44 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Grandpa's been in the cough syrup.

You get a rep.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 10:23 PM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: Thanks for the laugh. Lol

Here’s some rep to replace the rep you lost, even if you can never really replace something that special.

Everybody gets a rep.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 10:38 PM)jason Wrote: You get a rep.

That’s very nice if you Jason. Can you imagine if you made a rash decision and cried to have your account deleted because of your personal information and then MY REP GOT DELETED! The HOROR!

I’m going to go cry into a bowl of milk and hope some mod here is able to put me in touch with my old rep. Good thing I keep a Rolodex of every member here with tiny clues about who they are, or I might not be able to reach out to our buddy directly and implore him to come begging and crawling back to the board for reinstatement... SO I CAN GET MY REP BACK!
Reply/Quote
I got handy one time just because I dropped my rep points at a bar.

She was all like, "So what do you do for fun or hobbies?"

And I was all like, "I post on a message board sometimes. Got a shit-ton of rep."

One thing leads to another, she's real in to it,  whispering, "Come back to my place and own my like those noobs on Jungle Noise!"

True story.
Reply/Quote
(07-28-2020, 10:48 PM)Wes Mantooth Wrote: I got handy one time just because I dropped my rep points at a bar.

She was all like, "So what do you do for fun or hobbies?"

And I was all like, "I post on a message board sometimes. Got a shit-ton of rep."

One thing leads to another, she's real in to it,  whispering, "Come back to my place and own my like those noobs on Jungle Noise!"

True story.

The time Mantooth met Fred.
Reply/Quote