Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Dalton
(10-24-2016, 01:54 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: dandy randy underthrew a few balls yesterday

That's because he still has a ways to go before he's as good as that Baron Roberts guy that plays for the Snackers. 

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 02:20 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That's because he still has a ways to go before he's as good as that Baron Roberts guy that plays for the Snackers. 

Baron wouldn't have underthrown AC in the endzone like that and made it a contested play.
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 02:33 PM)Vas Deferens Wrote: Baron wouldn't have underthrown AC in the endzone like that and made it a contested play.

Maybe or maybe not. This is where we'll have to decree to disembowel.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 02:04 PM)BernLock Wrote: During the broadcast after Gio scored and they were cutting to commericial he said something along the lines of "the touchdown was set up by the big hill by run" idk how they have jobs

I don't talk what you're knowing about.
Reply/Quote
Ted Nugent needs to bounce back as well.

No pun intended about kick that bounced back yesterday.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(10-24-2016, 10:34 AM)Au165 Wrote: Still one of the greatest threads I have ever seen materialize over my life on any forum.

True.  And, let's give credit where credit's due.  We owe that entire thread to Brad's...um...inspiration.

(10-24-2016, 02:15 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: That group of announcers is pure garbage. I lost count of how many times i yelled at the tv, correcting them. 

Amazing thing is, it took three of them to be that level of bad.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
Flint Poling looked good out there...
Reply/Quote
I hope Randy has a rubber wedding ring that matches his London play like he did for the color rush uni's. Maybe get one superimposed with a crumpet or the queens snatch.

He'll need to do something with his hair too obviously.

***** Randy.
Reply/Quote
The announcers to me was like watching the game with my dad. He's getting up there in age, but for some reason he gets so mad during the games and can never pronounce anyones name. Lol he says crap like " that damn Smyth(smith) cant cover. Or my personal favorite, "not sure why they picked up that damn WR Fidel (LaFell) , he sucks. Its pretty funny watching a game with him.
Reply/Quote
Randy Dalton will be remembered as a Bengals legend, just like Chris Collingsworth, Corey (worth a million) Dillion and Clint (so hot he's) Boiling.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote