Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RFK Jr.
Currently, there's a snowballs chance he could qualify for the debate. Will he make it? Is he possibly a better choice than the other 2 candidates in which most people don't want to vote? He is the 3rd option, and possibly the better option. Yes, he has issues, but let's weigh his issues against the other two which many of us wish were not our only options.

Merica!
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I find him weird. To be polite.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
There is just no way.

Vaccines work.

and he said this way back

https://www.businessinsider.com/rfk-jr-worm-ate-part-of-his-brain-memory-issues-2024-5

“First reported by The New York Times on Wednesday, Kennedy brought up the worm in a 2012 deposition during his divorce proceeding with his second wife, Mary Richardson Kennedy.

"I have cognitive problems, clearly," he said at the time. "I have short-term memory loss, and I have longer-term memory loss that affects me."”

When comparing the raving sociopathic narcissist conman felon, a mumbling bumbling old man, and the anti vax raspy voice parasitic brain worm guy who admitted in court he had cognitive problems. I know my choice, but I can’t believe there isn’t a national campaign to write in almost anyone else.
Reply/Quote
He's a KENNEDY for god's sake.

Don't care what the rest of you say.

I'm voting for him.  Lalala
Reply/Quote
Well... Biden is not crazy, Trump might be less crazy than his rhetorics would imply, but this guy has turned legitimately cuckoo*. So, no.

*eg. he claims Bill Gates put a chip in the Covid vaccine and plans for a digital money chip that switches off for unvaccinated people so they would starve to death. He thinks 5G spreads Corona and claims vaccines cause autism, which he called a "holocaust", and of course all governments work to gether to cover it up for some reason. He claimed the pandemic restrictions were harsher than what Jews had to face in Nazi Germany, and certainly then posted a video depicting Fauci as Hitler. He believes the water causes gender dysmorphia in children. He... well. I donj't want a person passionately believving those things in the white house.

It's a sad thing really. He seemed to have done a lot of excellent work, eg. in his fight for environmental protection, in his earlier years. But then something happened that turned him into a lunatic, a metaphorical brain worm at least.
Reply/Quote
He didn't meet the criteria to be on the debate stage next week.

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(06-20-2024, 02:38 PM)pally Wrote: He didn't meet the criteria to be on the debate stage next week.

Well, that sucks. A decision was made today?
Reply/Quote