Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
RFaulk34-Jake needs a real nickname
I'm tellin' ya it's Jake Brady and Jroe Blurrodowsoe.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The Beast of the Bench

Can't take cake from Jake

"No clowning" Browning

The trusty Husky
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:50 PM)Browns Town Bengal Wrote: How about letting nicknames happen organically and not trying to force one?   Not everyone needs a nickname

You shut your damn dirty mouth!

Don't you know who i am??!!

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
The one and only ***OFFICIAL Nickname Thread*** vote will be posted tomorrow. Get your sleep ladies and gents, it's gonna be a barn burner. 

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 01:37 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: The one and only ***OFFICIAL Nickname Thread*** vote will be posted tomorrow. Get your sleep ladies and gents, it's gonna be a barn burner. 
I'll do a warm-up...
Barnacle Boy Browning, since Joe would obviously be Merman ?
Ninja

Sent from my SM-S515DL using Tapatalk
Reply/Quote
Jake from Weak Arm
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

Reply/Quote
Jake only gets a nickname during the first playoff game this year.

Also no to Jake Feisty it sounds ***** stupid.
Reply/Quote
Sir Jake of Brownington Abbey
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote
I need my money, Jake!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=neoAJrzKXq4
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 08:24 PM)Truck_1_0_1_ Wrote: Joe Sheisty and Jake Feisty.

Perfect

They showed someone with this sign at the last game. I agree with you and say we run with it. It originated in the stands, so it can't backfire here.
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
The Bengals themselves have already given him 2.... Jake Feisty and Downtown Jake Browning. Why woulld he need more?
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 01:33 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: You shut your damn dirty mouth!

Don't you know who i am??!!

Oops sorry.  Sometimes I get outta line   Cool
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 11:09 AM)Sled21 Wrote: The Bengals themselves have already given him 2.... Jake Feisty and Downtown Jake Browning. Why woulld he need more?

Ok folks. Unfortunately, due to major time constraints this time of year (especially today and the coming week) i'm afraid i'm gonna have to pull a Rodger Goodell and abuse the powers given to me...by me. 

I've posted earlier that i was on board with the 2 names Sled cited above so...

For now and forever, by the powers vested in me....again, by me, i proclaim that the names:

1. Jake Feisty (or)
2. Downtown Jake Brown............ing

are the ***OFFICIAL*** nicknames that are allowed to be used for Cincinnati Bengals Quarteback Jake Browning AND NO OTHERS!!!!

Also, you must use the minimum required elipses when referring to nickname #2, that being at least 10 of them. 

[Image: vince-mcmahon-order.gif]

Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 09:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ok folks. Unfortunately, due to major time constraints this time of year (especially today and the coming week) i'm afraid i'm gonna have to pull a Rodger Goodell and abuse the powers given to me...by me. 

For now and forever, by the powers vested in me....again, by me, i proclaim that the names:

1. Jake Feisty (or)

are the ***OFFICIAL*** nicknames that are allowed to be used for Cincinnati Bengals Quarteback Jake Browning AND NO OTHERS!!!!

Also, you must use the minimum required elipses when referring to nickname #2, that being at least 10 of them. 

I do really like Shake n Jake. That said, you did say "OFFICIAL" with ALL CAPS as well as the all important trio of asterisks on both sides of ***OFFICIAL*** , so what can I say? These are board rules. You have spoken.
The training, nutrition, medicine, fitness, playbooks and rules evolve. The athlete does not.
Reply/Quote
(12-17-2023, 09:50 PM)rfaulk34 Wrote: Ok folks. Unfortunately, due to major time constraints this time of year (especially today and the coming week) i'm afraid i'm gonna have to pull a Rodger Goodell and abuse the powers given to me...by me. 

1. Jake Feisty (or)

Now I'm going to make like 50 of them.

Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 12:38 AM)Rotobeast Wrote: Now I'm going to make like 50 of them.

[Image: giphy.gif]

Reply/Quote

1. Jake Feisty (or)

The board disagrees with these decisions
Reply/Quote
Jake the Snake!!!!
[Image: 4540978331_3e8fe35323.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-16-2023, 09:13 PM)bfine32 Wrote: jfine

JakeX
Go Benton Panthers!!
Reply/Quote
(12-18-2023, 12:41 AM)rfaulk34 Wrote: [Image: giphy.gif]
First up...

$2 Jake

For his tenacity that reflects our favorite paperboy in "Better Off Dead".

[Image: giphy.gif?cid=349c9dd7yihujk1mc990lqt45l...y.gif&ct=g]

Reply/Quote