Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RGIII broken bone
Browns' QB RGIII has a fractured coracoid bone in his left shoulder and he will be re-evaluated in 3-4 weeks. Could be out for season. per Adam Schefter. We play Browns week 7.

It never ends for them

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
SHOCKING! This guy is about the most injury-prone QB to take a field in the NFL...
Reply/Quote
I'm shocked it even took this long.
Everything in this post is my fault.
Reply/Quote
Last I heard it was a potential shoulder injury, now its a broken bone for sure? Still haven't seen confirmation on of the main websites.

Gotta feel bad a little bit for RG3, but hey, its the Browns, I'm not too upset.
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 03:33 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: Last I heard it was a potential shoulder injury, now its a broken bone for sure? Still haven't seen confirmation on of the main websites.

Gotta feel bad a little bit for RG3, but hey, its the Browns, I'm not too upset.

Yea, last i heard it was a sprain he could play through.
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
PLACED ON IR
Reply/Quote
Read the tweet, interesting.

[Image: CsLGLU-XgAAYqsx.jpg]
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

Reply/Quote
I was looking forward to going against RG3, actually a little more worried about McCown lol.
Reply/Quote
Aaaaaaannnnnnnnnd we're back to McCown.
Reply/Quote
Bengals will give em McCarron for their 2 first rounders next year Ninja
Reply/Quote
That took even less time than I assumed it would. Lordy, good thing they didn't draft Wentz!
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 04:55 PM)Nately120 Wrote: That took even less time than I assumed it would.  Lordy, good thing they didn't draft Wentz!

I was thinking the same thing yesterday.  Since he was whooping their asses at the time, the Browns probably were too.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
This is insane. Another name on that long list on the jacket.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
Really wanted to see what he could do. Sheez, Brownies can't catch a break. McCown is a capable QB though

Reply/Quote
(09-12-2016, 03:32 PM)Big Boss Wrote: I'm shocked it even took this long.

Yeah I was surprised he made it out of training camp. Never thought he was a good fit for the AFC North. Too rugged for fragile guys. He didn't even make it to the North schedule.

Reply/Quote
Hue could have never believed this was his new guy? right... at least he still gets paid and now he wont get ripped on for being horrible just being hurt.
Reply/Quote