Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Bill Paxton
(07-09-2022, 08:30 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: For those who seen Hatfield & McCoys mini series, did you like it? Thinking about watching when I’m done streaming”For-the People.”

I liked it. Costner, Paxton, Berenger, Boothe. Those guys were born to make westerns.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(02-26-2017, 01:29 PM)Millhouse Wrote: http://www.msn.com/en-us/entertainment/entertainmentnews/bill-paxton-dead-at-61-due-to-complications-from-surgery/ar-AAnso5t?li=AAn4eAA

Always liked him in the roles he did, as he had a voice that you knew instantly. My memorable roles of him were Aliens, Titanic, Hatfield & McCoys, and Apollo 13, amongst quite a few other minor roles such as in Tombstone.

"Chet" in weird science
Reply/Quote
(07-09-2022, 08:27 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Wha you say mothaf*cka?

[Image: samuel-l-jackson-48118.jpg]

Hilarious

Damn, that is Samuel L LMAO!!!

Speaking of Bill Paxton I watched True Lies awhile back and it is hilarious when he is trying to sleep with Arnold's
wife and they take the car for a test drive and Arnold punches is face off pretty much. Always makes me laugh. Smirk
Reply/Quote
I couldn't tell you what the number one box office hit is, the number one song on billboard charts or who is in what movie or the names of movies unless I go back to look them up.
I look up a movie to watch based on if the listing seems interesting to me and don't particularly care who is in the movie. Once it starts, and it happens every time my wife will ask, "Whatcha watching?"  Hell if I know..some movie.. I'll forget the title a minute after it starts..
The overwhelming percentage of movies I watch were made years ago by people i could care less about for the most part or they're foreign films with subtitles then I REALLY don't know who's in them with only a few exceptions. I definitely don't follow their lives, what they do when not making actual movies and blah, blah, blah.. The real world, the stuff EVERYONE gets to watch every day is far more interesting to me. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote