Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Chiefs Planet
(12-05-2022, 12:13 AM)Science Friction Wrote: I read both boards last postseason and the Chiefs fans were way worse than the Steelers. I can't imagine there possibly being a more despicable fanbase than the Chiefs. 

Yes I typically don't go after opposing fanbases. But the sh** I saw from the Chiefs this week was way more than I ever heard from our traditional rivals. 

They forget without Mahomes they were a laughing stock for decades. 

Daddy Burrow is 3-0 I'm un-apologetic that Mahomes finally has some competition. 
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 12:17 AM)QueenCity Wrote:  Yes I typically don't go after opposing fanbases. But the sh** I saw from the Chiefs this week was way more than I ever heard from our traditional rivals. 

Daddy Burrow is 3-0 I'm un-apologetic that Mahomes finally has some competition. 

Yep, the crap they spew has to land them at the top spot for most despicable. Some Steeler fans were actually pulling for us last postseason, from comments that I read.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 12:17 AM)QueenCity Wrote:  Yes I typically don't go after opposing fanbases. But the sh** I saw from the Chiefs this week was way more than I ever heard from our traditional rivals. 

It was the same last year. I think they just copy and paste their crap from one week to another.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Echo-Chamber is how I'd describe Chiefs Planet.

Bunch of girls - sucking off Mahomeboy
[Image: 1500x500]
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 01:05 AM)QueenCity Wrote: Echo-Chamber is how I'd describe Chiefs Planet.

Bunch of girls - sucking off Mahomeboy

Yeah, Chiefs Planet should be called Planet Clitoris.
"Knowledge is preferable to ignorance. Better by far to embrace the hard truth than a reassuring fable. "
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
Reading a Ravens board right is enjoyable. There is a thread titled “There is a NewSheriff in town”. Where they basically concede the division to us

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 01:13 AM)pally Wrote: Reading a Ravens board right is enjoyable. There is a thread titled “There is a NewSheriff in town”. Where they basically concede the division to us

They’re actually pretty reasonable there.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
It's fun to be up 3-0 in this "rivalry" that the media is trying to make a "rivalry." With that being said, until we win 1+ SB, the Mahommes era has the last laugh so we need to get that done next.
Reply/Quote
A Cheifs fan told me he wanted to sodomize me with a Chili Dog.

I wonder if spicy chili would do damage with direct booty contact.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 02:00 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: A Cheifs fan told me he wanted to sodomize me with a Chili Dog.

That was old titty meat himself. Oh and for the record, although when we hear “sodomy” we think of one thing, it can also be oral. I think he was just offering to buy you a coney.

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 02:00 AM)NotBigzo Wrote: A Cheifs fan told me he wanted to sodomize me with a Chili Dog.

I would assume so. When 'naturally filtered' through the digestive system, I tend to feel some burn, so direct contact might cause damage. I might suggest a mild chili to see if they are a sport about it.
Only users lose drugs.
:-)-~~~
Reply/Quote

"Sodomy" and "Chiefs fan" go hand-in - ha... I mean rectum. What lowlifes!!! 
---CARL SAGAN
Reply/Quote
(12-04-2022, 11:08 PM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: How did that Reid guy do? Wasn’t he supposed to lock them all up?

He actually had a very genuine apologetic video sent out after the game.  Kind of apologized to Hurst.  I didn't like it before the game, calling a dude finesse and not a very good blocker, but he sure made amends.  Props to him for doing that.  

I don't hate the Chiefs or their fanbase.  I actually see them kind of similar.  Duds for decades and then struck gold with a QB.  Lets face it.  No one like other team's fanbases.   Everyone seems obnoxious when they are aggressively supporting their team exactly as you do. 

steelers are the worst, though, and it isn't even close.  

Couldn't find the video, but here is what he said:

CINCINNATI, Ohio — Chiefs tight end Justin Reid apologized to Bengals tight end Hayden Hurst after his team lost 27-24 on Sunday night.

Reid said he was going to “lock him (Hurst) down, straight up” last week, but confused Hurst’s name with Tyler Higbee, a tight end for the Rams, and Tee Higgins, Hurst’s teammate.

I feel bad that I didn’t know, I didn’t give the proper respect to Hayden Hurst in knowing his name,” Reid told reporters. “I apologize to him and them for that. I still feel confident, always will be confident in our team and defense to play tough football. A credit to them they went out and played a hell of a game today, made a couple more plays than we did and came out with the win.”
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 12:17 AM)QueenCity Wrote: They forget without Mahomes they were a laughing stock for decades.

I wouldn't say "laughing stock," but rather... irrelevant.
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 01:45 AM)michaelsean Wrote: They’re actually pretty reasonable there.

Most Ravens fans are, I just don't like their team....

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 10:28 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: He actually had a very genuine apologetic video sent out after the game.  Kind of apologized to Hurst.  I didn't like it before the game, calling a dude finesse and not a very good blocker, but he sure made amends.  Props to him for doing that.  

I don't hate the Chiefs or their fanbase.  I actually see them kind of similar.  Duds for decades and then struck gold with a QB.  Lets face it.  No one like other team's fanbases.   Everyone seems obnoxious when they are aggressively supporting their team exactly as you do. 

steelers are the worst, though, and it isn't even close.  

Couldn't find the video, but here is what he said:

CINCINNATI, Ohio — Chiefs tight end Justin Reid apologized to Bengals tight end Hayden Hurst after his team lost 27-24 on Sunday night.

Reid said he was going to “lock him (Hurst) down, straight up” last week, but confused Hurst’s name with Tyler Higbee, a tight end for the Rams, and Tee Higgins, Hurst’s teammate.

I feel bad that I didn’t know, I didn’t give the proper respect to Hayden Hurst in knowing his name,” Reid told reporters. “I apologize to him and them for that. I still feel confident, always will be confident in our team and defense to play tough football. A credit to them they went out and played a hell of a game today, made a couple more plays than we did and came out with the win.”

I can respect him for apologizing, but there fans are garbage. I know there are a few bad apples in every fan base but KC fans are literally full of them. Literally coming up with every excuse they can reach for to exonerate their team from being worse than the Bengals while mouth running non stop.

Nah. The Chiefs as a team are fine. Respect to them. There fans can go kick boulders
Reply/Quote

JB is the Mongoose to Mahomes and  now is in his head for a long time
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 11:25 AM)Gdale_Bengal Wrote: I can respect him for apologizing, but there fans are garbage. I know there are a few bad apples in every fan base but KC fans are literally full of them. Literally coming up with every excuse they can reach for to exonerate their team from being worse than the Bengals while mouth running non stop.

Nah. The Chiefs as a team are fine. Respect to them. There fans can go kick boulders

Outside of that message board, I've never had an issue with Chief's fans.  Plenty of them here in Colorado, and I've got a couple on my team at work as well.  By and large they're the same as any other fanbase in football.  I dislike the idea that one forum is the representation of all of their fans, because I also know full well there are a bunch of really ignorant Bengals fans out there prowling the internet. 

But specifically to the Chiefs Planet fans, 3-0 in 2022 feels really damn good  Cool
Reply/Quote

I'm guessing his desire to do that is independent of any football game's outcome.  

And, on the bright side, it beats him using a Chilito.  That sour cream would make for extra cleanup.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-05-2022, 11:54 AM)MileHighGrowler Wrote: Outside of that message board, I've never had an issue with Chief's fans.  Plenty of them here in Colorado, and I've got a couple on my team at work as well.  By and large they're the same as any other fanbase in football.  I dislike the idea that one forum is the representation of all of their fans, because I also know full well there are a bunch of really ignorant Bengals fans out there prowling the internet. 

But specifically to the Chiefs Planet fans, 3-0 in 2022 feels really damn good  Cool

I agree with this. When I lived out there, I ran into plenty of Chiefs fans and they were, on the whole, decent people. We have several friends here in Florida who are Chiefs fans and they are delightful. That forum in particular is a cesspool but I don't think they represent the entire Chiefs' fanbase anymore than some random ignorant Bengals' fan would represent us.
Reply/Quote