Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Chris Cornell
Shocked this morning....sucks.

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Representative-Rocker-Chris-Cornell-has-died-at-age-52-422914774.html

"Better send those refunds..."

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Heard of Soundgarden of course, but outside of one song on the Road Rash video game, I really didn't know their music, but i understand he was hugely popular to people who listened to rock made after 1985. RIP.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
(05-18-2017, 08:12 AM)Wyche Wrote: Shocked this morning....sucks.

http://www.wkyt.com/content/news/Representative-Rocker-Chris-Cornell-has-died-at-age-52-422914774.html

Another legend gone. 

truly sucks
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
One of the greatest singers of all time. Was a big fan of Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, Audioslave and all his solo stuff as well.

This guy was a great rocker, one of the best and yes truly shocked, he was just touring with Soundgarden.

Never know when your number is called but at 52 that is really young. RIP Chris been listening to you all morning on Pandora. Rock On
Reply/Quote
And another lost into the Superunknown.
Reply/Quote
(05-18-2017, 02:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: One of the greatest singers of all time. Was a big fan of Soundgarden, Temple of the Dog, Audioslave and all his solo stuff as well.

This guy was a great rocker, one of the best and yes truly shocked, he was just touring with Soundgarden.

Never know when your number is called but at 52 that is really young. RIP Chris been listening to you all morning on Pandora. Rock On

From what I'm understanding... He called his own number..

Death by hanging is what they are saying

Reply/Quote
(05-19-2017, 10:03 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: From what I'm understanding... He called his own number..

Death by hanging is what they are saying

And some adivan(sp) pills. For depression I'm assuming. Maybe he took to many pills.......
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
Thanks for the vid brother, hope the dude slides into heaven so i can play some songs with him when i get there... Rock On

Could never hit those high notes like him, not many ever could.

Just sucks he is not around anymore on Earth, really liked the new Soundgarden songs too. He will truly be missed.
Reply/Quote
(05-19-2017, 10:52 AM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: And some adivan(sp) pills.  For depression I'm assuming. Maybe he took to many pills.......

New news is he had fresh track marks on his arm   =(
Reply/Quote
(05-26-2017, 01:00 PM)XenoMorph Wrote: New news is he had fresh track marks on his arm   =(

Ya, I heard that yesterday too.  I also read in the comments of that article, his bodyguards found him afterwards and made it to look like a suicide....  

either way, I guess is doesn't matter,  it all freaking sucks balls. 

I guess if they did a toxicology test, we should find out some more answers in 4-6 months. 

Reply/Quote