Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Erin Moran
Joanie Cunningham may have been the first girl that made me ask: What are those things filling out her sweater.

Heard she fell on hard times later in life and actually lived in a trailer and frequented a few of the dive bars in my area.

56 years young. Much too soon.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
RIP Erin

Way too young!
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 04:27 PM)bfine32 Wrote: Joanie Cunningham may have been the first girl that made me ask: What are those things filling out her sweater.

Heard she fell on hard times later in life and actually lived in a trailer and frequented a few of the dive bars in my area.

56 years young. Much too soon.

Yeah, drugs etc got to her to the point she couldn't walk away. One of the many who have fought those demons and lost. Sad doesn't cover it. My heart goes out to all affected by this.
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
One of my favorite shows growing up... Shitty news.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Yeah she was pretty cool. It was that friggin Chachi that got her hooked. DICK!

Reply/Quote
RIP
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
I picked Fonzie as my avatar. RIP Erin. I loved Happy Days. This is a sad day though.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
(04-23-2017, 10:03 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Yeah she was pretty cool. It was that friggin Chachi that got her hooked. DICK!

No way Chachi.  It was that douche Spike.  The Scrappy Doo or Oliver of Happy Days.

I believe Erin was even on that DR Drew show.  She seemed to have some serious mental issues going on.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
Autopsy showed she had stage four cancer.
Reply/Quote
(04-24-2017, 02:04 PM)Goalpost Wrote: Autopsy showed she had stage four cancer.

That's also very bad for you.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote