Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Former Bengal Chris Smith
Chris Smith, former depth DE for the Bengals, has passed away at the age of just 31 years old.
RIP Chris Smith
https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nfl/report-former-bengals-defensive-end-passes-away-at-31-years-old/ar-AA19Z5hz
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
The older I get these things are happening far too often (and to much younger people then I thought at that age). RIP.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 10:22 AM)jj22 Wrote: The older I get these things are happening far too often (and to much younger people then I thought at that age). RIP.

jesus, 31? I recall this guy came in and gave us some juice on pass rush
RIP 
Reply/Quote
31 is to young. feel bad for his daughter more than anything
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 10:45 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: 31 is to young.  feel bad for his daughter more than anything

Who lost her mother as well a couple years back.

Quote:"Success doesn’t mean every single move they make is good" ~ Anonymous 
"Let not the dumb have to educate" ~ jj22
Reply/Quote
RIP. Kind of stunned that he was only 31. Seems like he was here a long time ago.
Reply/Quote
(04-18-2023, 12:04 PM)THE PISTONS Wrote: RIP. Kind of stunned that he was only 31. Seems like he was here a long time ago.

It kind of was a long time ago. He was here in 2017, so six years ago. The Bengals had just taken John Ross in the first round during the 2017 draft, for reference. Andrew Whitworth had just signed with the Rams. Burfict was still a starter here. All of that makes it sound old to me 
Reply/Quote
RIP Chris Smith, crazy young. Cry Was a decent speed rusher for us at times over half a decade ago.
Reply/Quote
Much too young, R.I.P.

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote