Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Meatloaf
Yes I had the album when I was young. And still do. It is surprising that Meatloaf is not in the Rock and Roll HOF.

https://youtu.be/3QGMCSCFoKA
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
sad news i was a fan
Reply/Quote
His name is Robert Paulson

Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 10:52 AM)XenoMorph Wrote: sad news i was a fan

I hated the song "I would do anything for love" when it first came out. Then, it grew on me years later. Now I consider it a masterpiece. Much like some Queen songs when released, I disliked many at first but Bohemian Rhapsody was by far the most painful to hear. Again, It grew on me and I consider it one of the best songs ever. "I would do anything for love" came out in 1993 (I seriously thought it was released earlier than 93 and was surprised when I looked it up) and was a hit. I also remember a movie he was in titled "Roadie." I liked the film but not one of the songs on the soundtrack was his. Researching some of the movies and TV shows he was in is amazingly long. One of the larger known movies is Rocky Horror PS. I think I will be listening to some Meatloaf after work. Really respect his work.

Reply/Quote
RIP!!!!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote
Rest easy Meatloaf. I like Harley wasn't a big fan back in the 70's and early 80's but I'ts grew on me over time.
Reply/Quote
(01-21-2022, 12:00 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: I hated the song "I would do anything for love" when it first came out. Then, it grew on me years later. Now I consider it a masterpiece. Much like some Queen songs when released, I disliked many at first but Bohemian Rhapsody was by far the most painful to hear. Again, It grew on me and I consider it one of the best songs ever. "I would do anything for love" came out in 1993 (I seriously thought it was released earlier than 93 and was surprised when I looked it up) and was a hit. I also remember a movie he was in titled "Roadie." I liked the film but not one of the songs on the soundtrack was his. Researching some of the movies and TV shows he was in is amazingly long. One of the larger known movies is Rocky Horror PS. I think I will be listening to some Meatloaf after work. Really respect his work.

being jack blacks dad in Tenacious D was great...
Reply/Quote
I've always remember his role in Fight Club...still cracks me up!!
[Image: 1jKEzj4.png]
Formerly known as Judge on the Bengals.com message board.
Reply/Quote