Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Rick Perry 2016
Our first 2016 drop out

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/rick-perry-drops-2016-presidential-race/story?id=33696891
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
No shocker there. He's a stooge. I watched some of the 2012 debates and I couldn't believe how idiotic he is.

I wonder who the 14 people that liked him will move their support to?
Safe to say he won't be endorsing Trump.
(09-11-2015, 06:39 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: No shocker there.  He's a stooge.  I watched some of the 2012 debates and I couldn't believe how idiotic he is.  

I wonder who the 14 people that liked him will move their support to?

Explain Trump's popularity.
(09-11-2015, 07:33 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Explain Trump's popularity.

Anti-establishment.  I don't like Trump and think he's an arrogant blowhard, but the people that like him are largely people who are sick of the establishment types and people who don't have the stones to say nor stand up for what they believe. 
(09-11-2015, 07:38 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: Anti-establishment.  I don't like Trump and think he's an arrogant blowhard, but the people that like him are largely people who are sick of the establishment types and people who don't have the stones to say nor stand up for what they believe. 

He says the same thing as the establishment. He just throws insults as well. 
(09-11-2015, 07:33 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Explain Trump's popularity.

Explain Hillary's  :snark:

That said, both are idiots and a Trump vs Clinton race for the white house would be the worst possible scenario.  Sick
[Image: 85d8232ebbf088d606250ddec1641e7b.jpg]
(09-11-2015, 08:26 PM)Aquapod770 Wrote: Explain Hillary's  :snark:

I can't. 
(09-11-2015, 08:22 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: He says the same thing as the establishment. He just throws insults as well. 

True, but he's not an establishment politician.  He's never held a public office. 
(09-11-2015, 09:04 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: True, but he's not an establishment politician.  He's never held a public office. 

He's not elected, but he invites Clinton to his wedding, hobknobs with Pelosi....he's establishment by association. 
He's a whackjob who is dangerous and as establishment as it gets. 

Establishment, IMO, is more about ideals than being elected in the past. 
(09-11-2015, 08:22 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: He says the same thing as the establishment. He just throws insults as well. 

In every case he has thrown insults only when insulted first.
(09-11-2015, 11:55 PM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: He's not elected, but he invites Clinton to his wedding, hobknobs with Pelosi....he's establishment by association. 
He's a whackjob who is dangerous and as establishment as it gets. 

Establishment, IMO, is more about ideals than being elected in the past. 

He's no more a dangerous whack job then the one occupying the White House now.
It is hilarious who folks on a message board will call an idiot. I am an intelligent guy and I once met Hillary and there was no doubt my intelligence paled to hers. WTS she is most likely about the 6th most intelligent person running for President and I doubt anyone here calling Trump an idiot is more intelligent than he.
[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Attitude.
Some have criticized Trump for not being specific enough. People are weary of hearing the specifics every four years without results.

Its all about attitude now, and Trump shares the same attitude that millions have.
(09-12-2015, 01:32 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It is hilarious who folks on a message board will call an idiot. I am an intelligent guy and I once met Hillary and there was no doubt my intelligence paled to hers. WTS she is most likely about the 6th most intelligent person running for President and I doubt anyone here calling Trump an idiot is more intelligent than he.

What made you think she is intelligent? Because you found her articulate?
She may be intelligent, but conniving and deceitful people tend to be intelligent as well.
She is called an idiot because she is hated. I prefer calling her a *****.

Hillary to the family of one of those killed at Benghazi..."We'll get that guy who made that video"...she is pure scum, and an idiot.
(09-12-2015, 01:23 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: In every case he has thrown insults only when insulted first.

Not true. 
He perceives every disagreement and every counter-point as an insult. Then he insults. Complains when they retaliate 

(09-12-2015, 01:28 AM)Blutarsky Wrote: He's no more a dangerous whack job then the one occupying the White House now.

Disagree. Trump would actually start a war because someone proved him wrong

(09-12-2015, 01:32 AM)bfine32 Wrote: It is hilarious who folks on a message board will call an idiot. I am an intelligent guy and I once met Hillary and there was no doubt my intelligence paled to hers. WTS she is most likely about the 6th most intelligent person running for President and I doubt anyone here calling Trump an idiot is more intelligent than he.

Different kinds of intelligent. Trump can run a business (unless he's filing for bankruptcy) but he would get slaughtered in the field of foreign affairs because he has the awareness of you and I when it comes to it; which is a hell of a lot less than the president should have. He also thinks we could deport all illegals, he's not smart when it comes to that either. Granted, he's not Chris Christie stupid when he brings up FedEx. 
(09-11-2015, 09:04 PM)jakefromstatefarm Wrote: True, but he's not an establishment politician.  He's never held a public office. 

He may not be an establishment politician because he never held office, but he is a part of the establishment. The establishment is just the dominant group of our nation and in the ever increasingly plutocratic government, Trump is a part of that. Those that think he is anti-establishment just seem to be closing their eyes to this.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(09-12-2015, 08:38 AM)Belsnickel Wrote: He may not be an establishment politician because he never held office, but he is a part of the establishment. The establishment is just the dominant group of our nation and in the ever increasingly plutocratic government, Trump is a part of that. Those that think he is anti-establishment just seem to be closing their eyes to this.

Exactly. Trump is absolutely 100% establishment. He freely admits to it when he talks about buying politicians
(09-12-2015, 02:30 AM)RoyleRedlegs Wrote: Not true. 
He perceives every disagreement and every counter-point as an insult. Then he insults. Complains when they retaliate 

Disagree. Trump would actually start a war because someone proved him wrong

That's an awful of lot of hyperbole and ridiculous speculation there. He doesn't perceive all disagreements as insults.
Bobby Jindal had just finished a speech a couple days ago which included an anti-Trump tirade. Trump responded with by saying he wont respond to comments from someone with only 1% poll number.

Trump was ridiculed the day he decided to run for office, and he knew he would have to brace himself for a lot more of it. That's why you sometimes get those defensive kneejerk reactions from him.
He needs to chill I admit.

I believe he has a true passion for wanting to turn this country around. I also believe Bernie the commie also has passion to "make things better".
If you want to point to someone who is clearly in it for themselves, look no further than Hilldabeest Clinton.
You know it and I know it.
Saw this coming when laid off his staff .