Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Taylor Hawkins
The jovial Foo Fighter's drummer passed away yesterday at age 50 while on tour with the band.

RIP good sir.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2022, 10:29 AM)jfkbengals Wrote: The jovial Foo Fighter's drummer passed away yesterday at age 50 while on tour with the band.

RIP good sir.

he was relatively young...50
no word on how he died ..im guessing drug related
Reply/Quote
(03-26-2022, 12:01 PM)kalibengal Wrote: he was relatively young...50
no word on how he died ..im guessing drug related

He had a habit at one time. Damn near died shortly after joining them.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Sad. Same article I read Dave Grohl is having to read lips nowadays.
Reply/Quote
Saw this right when I got my day started yesterday, as it all over my Instagram feed. Very sad, indeed. Just finished reading Dave Grohl's book and must be so hard to lose another close band member like that.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Hawkins seemed like a genuinely nice guy. During interviews he and Dave did, it seemed like they were having the time of their lives being "grown up" rock stars and keeping it about the music and family. It's a shame he let drugs creep back in, he had like 14 different substances in his system when he died. To seemingly have it all, and give it away for the sake of getting high is something I'll never understand, but we all fight hidden demons.
Reply/Quote