Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Toby Keith
As a veteran this one hits me. The dude supported the troops in song and in action. See you on the Green Soldier:

[Image: bfine-guns2.png]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Went to six of his shows over the years, glad that he's no longer in pain.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Man, that stomach cancer just took him out. Saw Toby at a CMA show on TV last year and couldn't even recognize the guy.

RIP Toby Keith

Always liked the guy, great patriot. Love the one song "Solo Red Cup" always makes me laugh.

He had lots of great songs though and I am not much of a country guy as far as music goes, but Toby was great.
Reply/Quote
(02-15-2024, 06:11 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Man, that stomach cancer just took him out. Saw Toby at a CMA show on TV last year and couldn't even recognize the guy.

RIP Toby Keith

Always liked the guy, great patriot. Love the one song "Solo Red Cup" always makes me laugh.

He had lots of great songs though and I am not much of a country guy as far as music goes, but Toby was great.

I'm not much of a country guy either but Toby was one of those guys that you could just turn on the song and love being in the moment listening to the song. It didn't even feel like you were listening to country because you were just absorbed in the song.

I'm pretty sure he'd want us all smiling, so............

[Image: fe3dd6ae150579c6a56b3d9cc2c10d8015eb1701...f7df_1.jpg]
Reply/Quote