Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
RIP Vinnie Paul
Music 
My Pantera collection is severely lacking but I’ll make it up by cranking some Hell Yeah today. Thanks for the heavy thunder, glad I gotta meet ya once in DSM. One cool dude. He signed the top of a snare drum for my friends 6 year old after a Hell Yeah show.
RIP to one of the great heavy metal drummers of all time.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
Pantera? What a band. Awesome. Will be missed.

Reply/Quote
Vinnie, Dimebag, Paul (Slipknot) and Lemmy (Motörhead) Got themselves one hell of band upstairs.
[Image: Zu8AdZv.png?1]
Deceitful, two-faced she-woman. Never trust a female, Delmar, remember that one simple precept and your time with me will not have been ill spent.

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 03:44 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Vinnie, Dimebag, Paul (Slipknot) and Lemmy (Motörhead) Got themselves one hell of band upstairs.

Dont forget Randy Rhodes.

Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 03:44 PM)BengalHawk62 Wrote: Vinnie, Dimebag, Paul (Slipknot) and Lemmy (Motörhead) Got themselves one hell of band upstairs.

Jeff Hanneman from Slayer as well.... And Megadeth's two best drummers.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote

(06-23-2018, 04:07 PM)HarleyDog Wrote: Dont forget Randy Rhodes.

(06-23-2018, 04:38 PM)jason Wrote: Jeff Hanneman from Slayer as well.... And Megadeth's two best drummers.

Not to mention Angus and Malcom. (Young)

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
Mouth For War is my go to pre-workout song (along with Danzig's Twist of Cain). I got into them late in the game, but it's sad what happened to the band in general.
Reply/Quote
(06-23-2018, 05:32 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Not to mention Angus and Malcom. (Young)

Don't you mean Bon Scott.  Angus is still kickin'.
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2018, 09:14 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Don't you mean Bon Scott.  Angus is still kickin'.

Too many tacos and tequila causes brain malfunction.   Ninja

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2018, 09:21 AM)SunsetBengal Wrote: Too many tacos and tequila causes brain malfunction.   Ninja

I can sympathize.   Rock On
[Image: DC42UUb.png]
Reply/Quote
RIP Vince Paul the Brick Wall.

If you want workout music just play 101 Proof front to back.

I saw Hellyeah at the House of Blues in San Diego and his drum setup was so giant that the other bands opening for them had to work their setup around his drumns which they just had covered up.
Reply/Quote
(06-24-2018, 09:14 AM)Tiger Teeth Wrote: Don't you mean Bon Scott.  Angus is still kickin'.

Privileged to have seen both Vinnie Paul and Bon Scott live. 

Bon in 1977 and Vinnie about 20 some years ago in Louisville. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote