Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Updated mock and one that would make me estatic.
Round 1 Pick 19 (IND): White, Devin, ILB, LSU (A-)
Round 2 Pick 3 (IND): Ford, Cody, Og/ot Oklahoma (B+)
Round 2 Pick 14: Lindstrom, Chris, OG, Boston College (B+)
Round 3 Pick 13: Adams, Trey, OT, Washington (A+)
Round 4 Pick 14: Hodge, Kalhil, ILB, Buffalo (A)
Round 5 Pick 14: Hill, KJ, WR, Ohio State (A+)
Round 6 Pick 14: Dillard, Andre, OT, Washington State (A+)
Round 6 Pick 24: Adderley, Nassir, CB, Delaware (A+)
Round 7 Pick 14: Nordin, Quinn, K, Michigan (A+)
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2018, 10:55 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Round 1 Pick 19 (IND): White, Devin, ILB, LSU (A-)

I would love this draft the only thing I would not like is not getting a edge Rusher. Would be nice to get a backup for Lawson and Dunlap.
https://twitter.com/JAKEAKAJ24
J24

Jessie Bates left the Bengals and that makes me sad!
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2018, 06:19 PM)Jakeypoo Wrote: I would love this draft the only thing I would not like is not getting a edge Rusher. Would be nice to get a backup for Lawson and Dunlap.

We have that in Sam Hubbard. He did this as a rookie. With more playing time he'll only improve. Remember getting Carl Lawson back is huge. I wanted an edge in rd3 but nothing fell. Someone will fall in the draft but in this mock nobody was there.
Reply/Quote
You addressed OL and LB, and quite well at that. However, what about TE? Some are saying this is a deep class of TE, do you think you should have grabbed one?

And I like the KJ Hill pick.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Volson is meh, but I like him, and he has far exceeded my expectations

-Frank Booth 1/9/23
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2018, 10:24 PM)SunsetBengal Wrote: You addressed OL and LB, and quite well at that.  However, what about TE?  Some are saying this is a deep class of TE, do you think you should have grabbed one?

And I like the KJ Hill pick.
I think whoever gets hockenson(if he declares) is going to get a steal hell be that 4th round guy that juat dominates. I'm a fant guy but I think he's gonna go in  top 15. Later te ewanted to grab but the guys I grabbed I love more. I took hill to replace core. Hills got hands for days and is good at contested catches. If u want to go to route I'd probably go to in the Khalil Hodge spot. As far as oline we need starters and backups which is why I went so heavy. And yes te is a great draft for it but I actually think Shrek and uzomah could be a lethal combo.
Reply/Quote
Remember our cache of 6th round comp picks isn't factored in.

Sent from my N9517 using Tapatalk
[Image: Storer50_1.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-26-2018, 10:55 AM)Jpoore Wrote: Round 1 Pick 19 (IND): White, Devin, ILB, LSU (A-)

Great picks! Don't think that Adams is coming out though.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2018, 02:08 PM)sandwedge Wrote: Great picks! Don't think that Adams is coming out though.
Yeah I know. That's my dream pick though. Has the Taylor lewan Andrew Whitworth comps and to me is a top 5 talent in any draft. His coach said he's returning but until I hear it from the player I can dream.... If not I'll take tj hockenson there.
Reply/Quote
I don't think White will be there at 19 unfortunately. The issue is he is going to kill the combine and that 40 time in today's NFL is going to put him in the 8-12 range. He is a much better prospect than Edmunds last year who went at 16 in my mind. I think you still get White just stay put for him. We are never going to attempt to start three rookies on our O line so you can pull one of those to make up for losing Indy's pick in the 2nd.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2018, 03:12 PM)Au165 Wrote: I don't think White will be there at 19 unfortunately. The issue is he is going to kill the combine and that 40 time in today's NFL is going to put him in the 8-12 range. He is a much better prospect than Edmunds last year who went at 16 in my mind. I think you still get White just stay put for him. We are never going to attempt to start three rookies on our O line so you can pull one of those to make up for losing Indy's pick in the 2nd.

As a prospect whites better. As a talent? Edmunds is infinitely better. Remember edmunds was supposed to go top 5 last year. I think white goes in the 13-19 range. I believe Allen goes before him as well.  But I really really want Lindstrom and Ford. Them 2 man we could run the ball for days. 
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2018, 06:08 PM)Jpoore Wrote: As a prospect whites better. As a talent? Edmunds is infinitely better. Remember edmunds was supposed to go top 5 last year. I think white goes in the 13-19 range. I believe Allen goes before him as well.  But I really really want Lindstrom and Ford. Them 2 man we could run the ball for days. 

I don’t think Edmunds is a better talent. His height to speed was impressive but wait until White kills the combine. Edmunds as a top 5 pick was always a fantasy, no one serious ever considered him a top 5 guy with Chubb, Nelson and the QBs in play plus almost everyone believed Smith to be the better of the two.

Barring some sort of injury or drug related issue, White will be off the board at 12 or earlier.
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2018, 06:14 PM)Au165 Wrote: I don’t think Edmunds is a better talent. His height to speed was impressive but wait until White kills the combine. Edmunds as a top 5 pick was always a fantasy, no one serious ever considered him a top 5 guy with Chubb, Nelson and the QBs in play plus almost everyone believed Smith to be the better of the two.

Barring some sort of injury or drug related issue, White will be off the board at 12 or earlier.

I've seen Devin White mocked as high as #2 overall to the Raiders. Its early to start slotting guys but the talent for a top 5 pick is there...
I have the Heart of a Lion! I also have a massive fine and a lifetime ban from the Pittsburgh Zoo...

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-28-2018, 06:14 PM)Au165 Wrote: I don’t think Edmunds is a better talent. His height to speed was impressive but wait until White kills the combine. Edmunds as a top 5 pick was always a fantasy, no one serious ever considered him a top 5 guy with Chubb, Nelson and the QBs in play plus almost everyone believed Smith to be the better of the two.

I disagree. I had edmunds significantly higher than Smith. Still do. But u look at the players that will be drafted ahead of white. Haskins bosa Oliver Williams Harry CB from Georgia name escapes me Williams. That's a minimum of 7. Then u got 5-7 more than could go ahead of him.  
Reply/Quote