Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Race for the AFC #1 seed
I could not believe the Giants were throwing the ball down in the red zone with 2 minutes left and the Patriots only 1 T.O. Stupid, stupid, dumb, stupid beyond words !

Then the 4th and 10, then the muffed interception, then letting the receiver get 5 extra yards after catching that last pass. The Giants gave that game away.

The Patriots are a very beatable team. You just can't give them 5 chance to win it. They won't finish this season undefeated. If we can wrangle home field from them and I think we can. I like our chances.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 07:58 PM)bengalfan74 Wrote: I could not believe the Giants were throwing the ball down in the red zone with 2 minutes left and the Patriots only 1 T.O. Stupid, stupid, dumb, stupid beyond words !

Then the 4th and 10, then the muffed interception, then letting the receiver get 5 extra yards after catching that last pass. The Giants gave that game away.

The Patriots are a very beatable team. You just can't give them 5 chance to win it. They won't finish this season undefeated. If we can wrangle home field from them and I think we can. I like our chances.

What you said be correct my friend. Cool
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 05:10 PM)GreenCornBengal Wrote: If there is one thing I have learned this year watching these Bengals, throw everything we know out. Beating a team 3 times in a season is hard? not for these Bengals. Just like winning in Pittsburg, winning in primetime, winning in Baltimore, winning on TNF...

Every challenge and old football mantra needs to be forgotten. The Bengals are changing the game! LOL

Fwiw, I agree with you Nate, I just think these Bengals can overcome anything the NFL has deemed 'a challenge'. 

Awesome post GCB, hard not to be confident being that we are 8-0 and have yet to play our best football on both sides of the ball.
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2015, 10:07 PM)Nate (formerly eliminate08) Wrote: Awesome post GCB, hard not to be confident being that we are 8-0 and have yet to play our best football on both sides of the ball.

IDK Nate, after tonight I don't think we'll see our best football for a while. They just Bungalized MNF...
The only thing I hate worse than Pittsburgh football...

...is Pittsburgh fans!!

SLIM--gone, but never forgotten...

Original Bengals message boards
Rep Points: 4726

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote