Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rachel Dolezal
(06-13-2015, 08:39 PM)GMDino Wrote: Went to Rehoboth with my family for the week.

Logged out of all social media until Friday...best week of the year.

That's funny. My family was just at Rehoboth last week, including a good chunk of my SW PA family.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-13-2015, 09:30 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: That's funny. My family was just at Rehoboth last week, including a good chunk of my SW PA family.

We started going there three years ago.  Very clean and very family friendly as I am sure you know.

Unfortunately we are skipping next year because my daughter's high school graduation could run into our week there.
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-13-2015, 09:40 PM)GMDino Wrote: We started going there three years ago.  Very clean and very family friendly as I am sure you know.

Unfortunately we are skipping next year because my daughter's high school graduation could run into our week there.

I've only been once, years ago. Probably around 17-19 years ago. That was actually the last time I ever really did anything beach wise in my life. I've been to beach areas since then, but usually for a conference or a wedding. That was the last time my toes were in the sand. I spent more time at the amusement center there. It was pretty much right across the street from the house we rented. I also had a good time surf fishing in the morning with my uncle. Nice spot a little north of Rehoboth proper.

Man, bringing back some memories.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(06-13-2015, 06:29 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: How are we supposed to treat black people any differently than any other race?

We do constantly.   Loads of regulation says we must or face punishment. I guess pro regulation people must think they are somehow weaker and need to be given special circumstances. Personally.... They are just like any of us in my eyes.
(06-13-2015, 08:36 PM)GMDino Wrote: Rehoboth.

Oh, its known for his gay community.   Smirk

Very family friendly.  You should try it.  You might expand what you think about the gheys.   ThumbsUp

Glad you had fun. Your description somehow makes me think there was a lot of basket weaving, fruity drinks with umbrellas, and an orchard/nature walk.
(06-14-2015, 05:44 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We do constantly.   Loads of regulation says we must or face punishment. I guess pro regulation people must think they are somehow weaker and need to be given special circumstances.   Personally.... They are just like any of us in my eyes.

You're confusing "do not refuse them service because of their race" with "treating them differently".
[Image: ulVdgX6.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(06-14-2015, 10:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You're confusing "do not refuse them service because of their race" with "treating them differently".

But you are forgetting we have a right* to treat people as we see fit!  If Lucy doesn't want savages in his place of business they can move to where they can get served!

:angry:

*It's in the constitution...or the bible.  I forget which.   Ninja
[Image: giphy.gif]
Your anger and ego will always reveal your true self.
(06-14-2015, 05:44 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: We do constantly.

You do?  Give me an example.

Quote:Loads of regulation says we must or face punishment.

Really?  I have never had to treat anyone differently based upon a regulation.  Give me an example of how you treat people differently based upon regulation.

Quote:I guess pro regulation people must think they are somehow weaker and need to be given special circumstances. 

Oh.  You believe the "pro regulation people" are racist because they believe others are "weaker" based upon their skin color.  Interesting.

Quote:Personally.... They are just like any of us in my eyes.

The evidence I have read thus far suggests otherwise.
(06-14-2015, 05:50 AM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Glad you had fun.   Your description somehow makes me think there was a lot of basket weaving, fruity drinks with umbrellas, and an orchard/nature walk.

You ascertained all that from "gay community" and "very family friendly"?

How very astute of you. 
(06-14-2015, 10:04 AM)BmorePat87 Wrote: You're confusing "do not refuse them service because of their race" with "treating them differently".

Hiring guidelines. Univeristy admission.

This is part of the reason we have substandard police in some cities. Too busy worried about hiring minorities and women.
(06-14-2015, 11:39 AM)GMDino Wrote: But you are forgetting we have a right* to treat people as we see fit!  If Lucy doesn't want savages in his place of business they can move to where they can get served!

:angry:

*It's in the constitution...or the bible.  I forget which.   Ninja

No one should be able to tell a business who they can and can not serve. There are unlimited numbers of business.... Someone will fill in the gap.
(06-14-2015, 12:00 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You ascertained all that from "gay community" and "very family friendly"?

How very astute of you. 

Yeah it's called making a joke.  try not getting yourself worked up over words
(06-14-2015, 01:27 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: No one should be able to tell a business who they can and can not serve.   There are unlimited numbers of business.... Someone will fill in the gap.

Except when a gay business owner kicks a heterosexual out of his bar like in your gay intolerance thread.
(06-14-2015, 01:25 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Hiring guidelines.   Univeristy admission.  

This is part of the reason we have substandard police in some cities.   Too busy worried about hiring minorities and women.

Like the white police officer who shot a suspect in the back while he was running away in North Charleston, SC?
(06-14-2015, 11:57 AM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You do?  Give me an example.

Really?  I have never had to treat anyone differently based upon a regulation.  Give me an example of how you treat people differently based upon regulation.

Oh.  You believe the "pro regulation people" are racist because they believe others are "weaker" based upon their skin color.  Interesting.

The evidence I have read thus far suggests otherwise.

1. As I posted above to pat. Hiring guidelines and university admission are two easy ones.

2. Lol seriously ..... That's all regulation is .... Picking winners and losers. As opposed to zero regulation Which is everyone is equal.

3. No I don't believe pro regulation people are racist. That doesn't make sense. They are anti individual freedom for all. But they do it under the guise of "righting a perceived wrong"

4. Well if your expecting someone who will walk around on egg shells in fear of being called names.... Then you got the wrong guy. I am direct in my comments.
(06-14-2015, 01:31 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Like the white police officer who shot a suspect in the back while he was running away in North Charleston, SC?

Like the city of Dayton who can't get enough blacks or women to pass the test so they lower the standards....
(06-14-2015, 01:30 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: Except when a gay business owner kicks a heterosexual out of his bar like in your gay intolerance thread.

I wasn't upset with the business owner. He wasn't shouting him down. Others were he had to ask him to leave to keep the peace from the other trouble makers. He had no choice.
(06-14-2015, 01:28 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Yeah it's called making a joke. 

Sometimes I can't tell when you are joking and when you are discriminating.

Quote:try not getting yourself worked up over words

I wasn't worked up.  However, your statement lacks any semblance of intelligence.  Insults are words.  Should people not get upset when they are insulted?
(06-14-2015, 01:37 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: I wasn't upset with the business owner.  He wasn't shouting him down.   Others were he had to ask him to leave to keep the peace from the other trouble makers.   He had no choice.

You should read your source again.

Quote:Another source added: “This was strictly between P.J. and Mati.”

P.J. is the business owner.  P.J. had a choice, he didn't need to throw Mati out or he could have thrown out the guy who asked the question.
(06-14-2015, 01:44 PM)oncemoreuntothejimbreech Wrote: You should read your source again.

P.J. is the business owner.  P.J. had a choice, he didn't need to throw Mati out or he could have thrown out the guy who asked the question.

Lol you make it out like he wasn't covering his own rear end.    If I ran a gay bar i would have done the same....  It's called watching your bottom line.

What's more likely to happen.... Billionaire gets upset and doesn't return or a group of militant gays start slamming his Gay bar.