Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Racist Morons...
(03-01-2017, 02:57 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So the moral of the story is that if you want to scare the shit outta some naggers, make sure it's just you, or maybe one other buddy. Don't wanna be mistaken for a gang, especially since gangs are for naggers.

Sarcasm

Also, didn't realize the n-bomb wasn't censored on here. When did that happen?

i tried finding anything on their past to see if they had gang ties, but im a bit too lazy for that right now so i didnt get far in my digging
People suck
(03-01-2017, 03:49 PM)Griever Wrote: i tried finding anything on their past to see if they had gang ties, but im a bit too lazy for that right now so i didnt get far in my digging

It's doubtful they had any. Group activity like this can often get the gang tag slapped onto it if the prosecutor is feeling overzealous.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(03-01-2017, 04:02 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's doubtful they had any. Group activity like this can often get the gang tag slapped onto it if the prosecutor is feeling overzealous.

true

silly white naggers Hilarious
People suck
The sentence was way more than I expected when I began reading, but I have to be honest. It doesn't bug me. It takes a demented mind to pull that at a kid's birthday party among other places.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
(03-01-2017, 02:57 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: So the moral of the story is that if you want to scare the shit outta some naggers, make sure it's just you, or maybe one other buddy. Don't wanna be mistaken for a gang, especially since gangs are for naggers.

Sarcasm

Also, didn't realize the n-bomb wasn't censored on here. When did that happen?

It is a dark time in America. The OP was testimonial to that. And now this ^? What has happened to our once great nation? Thank gawd amighty for Trump. #hesgrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreat!
JOHN ROBERTS: From time to time in the years to come, I hope you will be treated unfairly so that you will come to know the value of justice... I wish you bad luck, again, from time to time so that you will be conscious of the role of chance in life and understand that your success is not completely deserved and that the failure of others is not completely deserved either.
(03-01-2017, 02:13 PM)CKwi88 Wrote: I'd wager it has a lot to do with Dylan Roof. 

I see it all the time here in Danbury, CT, the closest courthouse to Newtown and Sandy Hook. If someone comes in on gun charges, they're screwed nowadays. 

My initial reaction was similar. I'm not a big proponent of incarceration to begin with, but the sentences seem heavy.

I'd wager you're right, which is wrong.  Much like the egregious errors of Marylin Mosby, an officer of the court should make decisions based on the law, not public sentiment or appeals to emotion.  Bench officers are as human as everyone else, but their training and professionalism should preclude them from making judgments based on personal feelings or public sentiment.  One need look no farther than Mosby to see the dangers of relinquishing ethics and professionalism for the easy, yet short term, appeal to outrage.  In a metaphorical sense her actions are no different than the LEO who tunes up the drunk driver, they both allow emotion to override their professional conduct and I don't know which is worse.
The fact that they pulled up on the property and made actual threats takes away my initial shock at the sentence. Personally, I think they're lucky that nobody shot at them and escalated things to something worse. People get killed for less.
(03-01-2017, 04:02 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: It's doubtful they had any. Group activity like this can often get the gang tag slapped onto it if the prosecutor is feeling overzealous.

They had a crap lawyer then.  A gang, by the legal definition, is any organization that exists to engage in criminal activity.  Simply being in a group of racist assholes wouldn't qualify.
(03-02-2017, 12:18 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: They had a crap lawyer then.  A gang, by the legal definition, is any organization that exists to engage in criminal activity.  Simply being in a group of racist assholes wouldn't qualify.

I've seen the gang tag slapped on cases here where it was a group, but it wasn't an organization. Prosecutorial discretion on these sorts of things can be really bizarre.
"A great democracy has got to be progressive, or it will soon cease to be either great or a democracy..." - TR

"The test of our progress is not whether we add more to the abundance of those who have much; it is whether we provide enough for those who have too little." - FDR
(03-02-2017, 12:30 PM)Belsnickel Wrote: I've seen the gang tag slapped on cases here where it was a group, but it wasn't an organization. Prosecutorial discretion on these sorts of things can be really bizarre.

I just read that there is a terrorism component to the enhancement.  This makes more sense, considering their activities prior to the main incident as well as the incident itself.
(03-02-2017, 01:05 PM)Sociopathicsteelerfan Wrote: I just read that there is a terrorism component to the enhancement.  This makes more sense, considering their activities prior to the main incident as well as the incident itself.

True enough.