Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Ragnow
Watching the Lions game and Ragnow looks to be struggling at Guard. Price did have 1 really bad play but overall did well. Ragnow has been beat a few times and the Lions are struggling to move the ball. May have dodged a bullet on not getting him.
Reply/Quote
Stafford has been getting pulped.
Reply/Quote
(09-10-2018, 10:27 PM)StoneTheCrow Wrote: Stafford has been getting pulped.

Yep, he has caused 1 INT by making Stafford rush the pass to avoid a sack.
Reply/Quote
He's still a rookie like Price. I don't know what will become of Ragnow, but I'm not quite ready to annoint him with the brass bust label quite yet. 1 game a career and bust is not. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(09-12-2018, 06:18 PM)grampahol Wrote: He's still a rookie like Price. I don't know what will become of Ragnow, but I'm not quite ready to annoint him with the brass bust label quite yet. 1 game a career and bust is not. 

Pump the brakes.... no one is calling him a bust.  Just that after the 1st NFL game, Price looked better.  Ragnow was horrid.  If he were drafted by us and missed as many assignments as he did against the Jets, then we would be lamenting the pick and many would hate it.
Reply/Quote