Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raider Gameplan
(09-12-2015, 09:43 AM)SHRacerX Wrote: Based on what I have seen at the training camps, preseason, and the first quarter of last season's opener, I strongly believe that Eifert will be one of the main targets virtually every game.  If they try to double him....

I hate to be negative nancy, but "if he stays healthy". That's not only on him, but in preaseason Dalton threw a couple passes that could have gotten him killed.
[Image: 43325991030_4d39723a8f.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 12:21 AM)houlesteven1990 Wrote: If you think Khalil Mack going to be shut out you're in for a rude awakening he is one of the best defensive ends in the league next to JJ Watt the man is unblockable now add Aldon Smith on the other side I say Andy Dalton gets sacked 5x I don't think you have much success in the run game Mac also maybe the best run defender in the league plus we have two good defensive tackles Justin Ellis and Dan Williams now put Aldon Smith on the other side I see you guys in a lot of third and long situations which will end up in some andy dalton ints. Its going to be a tough game but we take it at home.
Whit didn't give up a sack last year and very few hurries. And there isn't much drop off if he moves over to Dre's side.

Yes Mack is good but he is going up against Andrew Mother Freaking Whitworth
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 12:21 AM)houlesteven1990 Wrote: If you think Khalil Mack going to be shut out you're in for a rude awakening he is one of the best defensive ends in the league next to JJ Watt the man is unblockable now add Aldon Smith on the other side I say Andy Dalton gets sacked 5x I don't think you have much success in the run game Mac also maybe the best run defender in the league plus we have two good defensive tackles Justin Ellis and Dan Williams now put Aldon Smith on the other side I see you guys in a lot of third and long situations which will end up in some andy dalton ints. Its going to be a tough game but we take it at home.

What you don't have is a keyboard with reliable punctuation keys.  As you can see, they only worked twice.  As such, I quit reading halfway through.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

Mack and Smith are good, but you're underestimating the Bengals by a landslide & really hyping up Mack. Hopefully for you guys he doesnt have a sophomore slump. 
Reply/Quote
Cant wait to see mack and whit battle it out. I see Eifert being big in this game. Right down the seam.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 04:10 PM)Bengal Jells Wrote: Cant wait to see mack and whit battle it out. I see Eifert being big in this game. Right down the seam.

They better not run cover 2 or Eifert will run wild.
Reply/Quote
(09-13-2015, 09:29 AM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: I hate to be negative nancy, but "if he stays healthy". That's not only on him, but in preaseason Dalton threw a couple passes that could have gotten him killed.

every QB throws those balls... if you are a China doll.. you are not going to make it in the NFL... hopefully Eifert is not a China Doll
Reply/Quote

Well...this is very...very...very...very awkward.
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 12:24 AM)The Caped Crusader Wrote: Well...this is very...very...very...very awkward.

Hahaha tucking his tail and running
[Image: BernLocksig.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(09-14-2015, 12:25 AM)BernLock Wrote: Hahaha tucking his tail and running

Probably because Khalil Mack did so much and in total got at least 5x sacks...
Reply/Quote

Yes, hindsight is 20/20, but looks like you were completely blind
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote