Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders @ Bengals Predictions
28-17 we lose.
Reply/Quote
I predict that I could care less
Reply/Quote
My prediction is this gets moved to Sunday night. The whole country has been waiting to see this.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
I think our offense knows every weakness of their defense.

And I think our defense is going to try and put on a show for Guenther and make him wish he hadn't left.

Good guys win by two scores.
Reply/Quote
This game will be a shutout. Paul Guenther knows the Cincinnati offense too well.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 08:03 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 28-17 we lose.

Fairly easy Bengals win.....Raiders on cloud 9 after beating the Steelers and out on the road non-stop another week takes a toll on a team..Bengals finally showed some defensive life for 50 minutes yesterday and I'd expect that to carry over as it's THAT time of year that players are fighting for jobs and auditions for next year........Plus, Driscoll has another game under his belt and threw plenty of nice balls yesterday.....
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 11:34 AM)higgy100 Wrote: Fairly easy Bengals win.....Raiders on cloud 9 after beating the Steelers and out on the road non-stop another week takes a toll on a team..Bengals finally showed some defensive life for 50 minutes yesterday and I'd expect that to carry over as it's THAT time of year that players are fighting for jobs and auditions for next year........Plus, Driscoll has another game under his belt and threw plenty of nice balls yesterday.....

It's nice to see a positive post amid all the negativity. Jeff Driskel did impress me yesterday and should have been given the TD. If nothing else, it would be nice to see the Bengals close out their home schedule with a win and then they can think about avenging Cleveland and upsetting a very vulnerable looking Steelers team.
Reply/Quote
If the D comes out from the gate and can play the way they showed they are able to, then we win 24-13.
Reply/Quote
?show. Empty stadium. I will be there. Glutton for punishment. Who-dey.
In Marvin we trust
Reply/Quote
Well hopefully we lose and then by the end of the year BOTH Marv and Hue will be gone. Hopefully.
[Image: Kongmoving.gif] Tiger
Reply/Quote
I predict I'll be disappointed again.

But I'm pulling for the Steelers to lose out (Pats, Saints, and us) and the Browns to win out (Denver, us, and Ravens). I'd love seeing the Browns make the playoffs over Pittsburgh. Not likely, but mathematically possible.
Today I'm TEAM SEWELL. Tomorrow TEAM PITTS. Maybe TEAM CHASE. I can't decide, and glad I don't have to.
Reply/Quote
Does this game even have to be played? The NFL should show at least a bit of responsibility and think of the children that may accidentally stumble across this atrocity of a game on Sunday. Do the right thing and cancel it.

But in case they don't:

I predict an OAK win.
Reply/Quote
I predict Marvin defers the opening kickoff and the Raiders score on the first drive.
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 07:27 PM)chopperbobby Wrote: ?show. Empty stadium.  I will be there. Glutton for punishment.  Who-dey.
In Marvin we trust

Me and you may be the only two who show up. 

Predicting a Bengals win somehow. 

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 08:18 AM)Trademark Wrote: I predict that I could care less

Why do you care so much?

I couldn't care less!!!

23 - 13 Bengals... Because, you know, draft position.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 02:26 AM)jason Wrote: Why do you care so much?

I couldn't care less!!!

23 - 13 Bengals... Because, you know, draft position.
Hypothetically I COULD care less, but I'm going to take the high road and say I'm going to care slightly more than less. I care to the extent that if they win I'll be happier than  I would be if every sewage line broke and dumped raw sewage in my front yard . Yes, I really don't like raw sewage getting dumped in my front yard or even back yard for that matter. I'll even put side yards up there in the same category as not being places I want raw sewage being dumped . The Bengals winning would be better than all of the raw sewage scenarios.. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Bengals could win this one, Bengals could also lose this one. Both teams have awful defenses. Yet Bengals looked better against Chargers than expected, and Raiders have been better and just beat the Steelers which Bengals have a hard time doing.

This one could come down to field goal kickers.

This is the last home game. Bengals could win this one at home. Don't bet on it though.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
I predict the Bengals will come out looking like a real NFL team and jump out to a 14 -10 lead. Then they'll start mucking it up ! Hart will kill a drive with a false start. Redmond will kill another with a hold. Core will be wide open and drop a ball that hit him right in the numbers resulting in a FG instead of a TD.

We'll end up losing 20-30
Reply/Quote
I'm predicting the final win of the season and then 2 losses. Bengals 17 Raiders 14 as both offenses look offensive.
Who Dey!  Tiger
Reply/Quote
I'm gonna say 14-3 Bengals.....IF the same defense that was in LA made the flight back to Cincy.

"Better send those refunds..."

Reply/Quote