Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders @ Bengals Predictions
(12-12-2018, 05:44 PM)Wyche Wrote: I'm gonna say 14-3 Bengals.....IF the same defense that was in LA made the flight back to Cincy.

You missed the TD in the final minute of the first half.  Ninja 

Bengals 14 - 10. 
Some say you can place your ear next to his, and hear the ocean ....

[Image: 6QSgU8D.gif?1]
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 24-19. Marvin gets his only win of the season with a backup QB to prove he deserves a 17th shot at this thing! 2019 is gonna finally be the year lmao
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
(12-11-2018, 02:01 AM)Go Cards Wrote: Me and you may be the only two who show up. 

Predicting a Bengals win somehow. 

I'll be there, too.  So, the three of us and 25,000 Raider fans.  

Screw it, going all homer for the last home game of the season:

Who Dey 21
Oakland/LA/Oakland/Vegas  13  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 11:44 PM)Shady Wrote: I predict I'll be disappointed again.

But I'm pulling for the Steelers to lose out (Pats, Saints, and us) and the Browns to win out (Denver, us, and Ravens). I'd love seeing the Browns make the playoffs over Pittsburgh. Not likely, but mathematically possible.

I get the sentiment rooting for the least hated in our division...  but damn I'd love to see our team thump Mayfield and the Stains.

Beating the Squealers is always enjoyable.

I teeter on wanting this all to happen and to not giving a shit at all.

It's a very very fine line these days.
[Image: 51209558878_91a895e0bb_m.jpg]
Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 08:18 AM)Trademark Wrote: I predict that I could care less

Couldn't... Couldn't care less.

17-10 Bengals.
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
I'm seeing a lot of 14 to 3 type picks. As if these teams have good D. They have awful D. So I will predict Carr and Driskel go through these Defenses and both offenses put up good numbers. Big Day for Mixon, Boyd, Ross but Raiders RB's and WR's have big day.

So I'll say 33 to 30 due to 2 awful defenses. I'll say 3 points because it could come down to which field goal kicker makes or shanks his kicks Sunday. It really could come down to who has the better kicker Sunday. I look for a Field Goal in last seconds to win for somebody.

Not a low scoring game. I don't know where people are getting that. Driskel and Carr have big days against these awful defenses. A high scoring game.
1968 Bengal Fan
Reply/Quote
Screw it.  I'm predicting all players for both teams get drunk before the game and all "accidentally" fall off the John A. Roebling Suspension Bridge into the Ohio river.
Unfortunately all survive and actually play the game. 
In the immortal words of my old man, "Wait'll you get to be my age!"

Chicago sounds rough to the maker of verse, but the one comfort we have is Cincinnati sounds worse. ~Oliver Wendal Holmes Sr.

Reply/Quote
Apparently, the Bengals are favored in this game.
“Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I’m not sure about the universe.” ― Albert Einstein

http://www.reverbnation.com/leftyohio  singersongwriterrocknroll

Reply/Quote
(12-10-2018, 08:03 AM)QueenCitySouth Wrote: 28-17 we lose.

I will go the opposite and say we win this one.

Bengals - 28
Raiders - 17
Reply/Quote
I predict I will spend quality time at the zoo with my daughter today.

Go get em fellas... Who dey think gon' beat dem Bengals????
I'm gonna break every record they've got. I'm tellin' you right now. I don't know how I'm gonna do it, but it's goin' to get done.

- Ja'Marr Chase 
  April 2021
Reply/Quote
Let's hope they can play worse than the raiders so we can have a chance of a great draft position. I predict the Bengal's win just enough games to keep Marvin and miss playoffs while ensuring we have a mediocre draft and keep the Bengals at warm oatmeal level.

[Image: giphy.gif]
Reply/Quote
Hoping for a loss today. So they will probably scrape out a win. And that will equal more Marvin.
Reply/Quote