Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Now we sit back and watch
(01-16-2022, 12:00 AM)CarolinaBengalFanGuy Wrote: Man is a beast. He’s still top 5 rusher after all the missed time. Guy IS bigger than life. He wears defenses down until they have nothing left.

He’s a top five rusher because of the absolute INSANE amount of carries he has. With 17 games, he was on pace for ~460 carries, which would comfortably set the single season record. He would have set the single season record with 16 games as well.

He is a good back, I’m not denying that but his absence hasn’t hurt the Titans much. Their running game didn’t really miss a beat while he was gone. The offense only struggled when Julio and AJ Brown went out.
Reply/Quote
33 to 3. Bills are insane
-Housh
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:07 AM)Housh Wrote: 33 to 3. Bills are insane

Pats getting smoked like a JoeyB victory cigar.  
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:57 PM)Essex Johnson Wrote:  I think it's just because hes probably the greatest coach or one of the greatest coaches in the NFL who the hell wants to play that coach come on now on that I'd much rather play the interim coach of Raiders today than Bill wouldn't you?

No. I said as much. But we won (in a tight one) so whatever. This Pats offense is not good at all. The Raiders had a better QB, better weapons, and a better pass rush.

Coaching can only cover up so much.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:59 PM)Housh Wrote: Jesus Christ Mac Jones has fallen to earth

Outside of the game against the worst team in the league (Jags) these are his passer ratings since the start of December…

42.1 (so far tonight)

He hasn’t been playing very well for weeks. And he certainly shouldn’t be an at all serious OROY candidate.

Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:22 PM)reuben.ahmed Wrote: Lol at how mac jones gets any ROY votes playing as a system QB. Josh Allen ripping belichick a new one.

good to see the patriots getting beat in the playoffs.
Reply/Quote
(01-15-2022, 11:55 PM)KillerGoose Wrote: The Titans running game hasn’t really missed a beat since Henry was injured. I do think he will marginally improve their rushing attack ( assuming he plays like his first eight weeks) but people are really turning him into some larger than life player at this point.
Some tend to do that around here. Crosby and the DE, whose name I can't spell, were supposed to be unstoppable, we handled them today....
Reply/Quote
Bills were made to beat Kansas City. We have a similar game plan as we were built to dominate our division. It's no longer a question of "if", but "when".
#WhoDey
#RuleTheJungle
#TheyGottaPlayUs
#WeAreYourSuperBowl

Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:11 AM)Nicomo Cosca Wrote: No. I said as much. But we won (in a tight one) so whatever. This Pats offense is not good at all. The Raiders had a better QB, better weapons, and a better pass rush.

Coaching can only cover up so much.

we won how do you know we would have beat New England, In the end you cannot argue that bill that bill is a way better coach than the raiders.. We had beaten the raiders already I was so happy that we were playing them to New England obviously it worked out because we beat the raiders
Reply/Quote
Bart Scott is about to put a "red dot" on Josh Allen...
Reply/Quote
(01-16-2022, 12:48 AM)Essex Johnson Wrote:    we won how do you know we would have beat New England, In the end you cannot argue that bill that bill is a way better coach than the raiders.. We had beaten the raiders already I was so happy that we were playing them to New England obviously it worked out because we beat the raiders

Ok 19. LOL

You must not have watched much of the Pats (specifically Mac Jones and their offense) down the stretch.

I pointed out the hoodie was one and done last time even with Brady (they have no weapons) and he was one and done again.

But I’m done arguing with you for the night. I’m in too good a mood.

Reply/Quote