Too close to call
22.00%
11 22.00%
Total 50 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Raiders Game Prediction Thread
Bengals are known for making garbage teams look good, so....Raiders: 35 Bengals: 20
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 02:08 PM)Trademark Wrote: Bengals are known for making garbage teams look good, so....Raiders: 35 Bengals: 20

It's their specialty. Look how those teams did the following week!
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 02:08 PM)Trademark Wrote: Bengals are known for making garbage teams look good, so....Raiders: 35 Bengals: 20

So I propose this conundrum:

The Bengals are known for making garbage teams look good you say.

However, across the past several seasons, there have been those (I will point fingers at the quoted poster) on this very board who have called the Bengals a garbage team.

If the Bengals always make garbage teams look good, and are a garbage team, should they not therefore always make themselves look good? HmmHmm

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote

(11-17-2021, 03:49 PM)GodFather Wrote: It's their specialty. Look how those teams did the following week!

The Bengals have only lost to one 'garbage' team this year, that being the Jets. While the Bears have a losing record, they certainly aren't garbage. They started the season at 3-2, before a rough stretch in their schedule. Their losses this year are to teams with a combined record of 35-21-1, and they've only lost to 1 team with a losing record, 49ers (4-5).
Reply/Quote
(11-16-2021, 05:12 PM)guyofthetiger Wrote: Bengals at least have a sniff of the playoffs if they win out. The Browns beat the Bengals bad then got beat down by New England. Seems the Bengals are the beat down team this year IMO. With that said, Bengals win this one 27-24 on a game ending field goal and stay in the playoff hunt.

So, they'd have to go 13-4 just to 'sniff' the playoffs?  Nervous
Reply/Quote
Bengals win.

I don't care what the score is.
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 04:47 PM)Murdock2420 Wrote: So I propose this conundrum:

The Bengals are known for making garbage teams look good you say.

However, across the past several seasons, there have been those (I will point fingers at the quoted poster) on this very board who have called the Bengals a garbage team.

If the Bengals always make garbage teams look good, and are a garbage team, should they not therefore always make themselves look good? HmmHmm

[Image: kramer-mind-blown.gif]
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
The collapse will continue on schedule.
Reply/Quote
Waller is gonna eat them alive.....

Raiders 41

Bengals 27
Reply/Quote
Both Offense and Defense show up with something to prove.
Bengals win 31-17.
Reply/Quote
Bye week works its magic

Bengals 27
Raiders 23

The water tastes funny when you're far from your home,
yet it's only the thirsty that hunger to roam. 
          Roam the Jungle !
Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 04:53 PM)Bengalholic Wrote: The Bengals have only lost to one 'garbage' team this year, that being the Jets. While the Bears have a losing record, they certainly aren't garbage. They started the season at 3-2, before a rough stretch in their schedule. Their losses this year are to teams with a combined record of 35-21-1, and they've only lost to 1 team with a losing record, 49ers (4-5).

Um....The Bengals lost to the Bears, who were garbage at the time and the Browns who just got blown out
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2021, 10:55 AM)Trademark Wrote: Um....Thr Bengals lost to the Bears, who were garbage at the time and the Browns who just got blown out

Browns aren't a garbage team, though. They are a middling team, much like Cincinnati. Bears are pretty bad, though.
Reply/Quote
(11-18-2021, 10:55 AM)Trademark Wrote: Um....Thr Bengals lost to the Bears, who were garbage at the time and the Browns who just got blown out

And the Rams just got blown out by the 49ers.

Every team in the NFL has a bad loss this season it seems. It happens.

I have a feeling the Raiders game will be a close and competitive game and that even if the Bengals lose, it isn't the end of the world. 

I still don't see a playoff team as they are too inconsistent on defense and offensively just out of sync. That said, there is improvement from last season and there will still be wins on the back half of the schedule. Hopefully the addition of Sauce Gardner shores up the CB spot and they spend some FA $$ on the OL. 

[Image: bengals08-1-800small.jpg]

Reply/Quote
(11-17-2021, 07:59 PM)Tony Wrote: Waller is gonna eat them alive.....

Raiders 41

Bengals 27

That’s my fear too.

He may get 150 yards.
Reply/Quote
I consider the Bengals too close to call for all 8 remaining games.

This team just cannot be predicted. They are too up and down.

I'm looking forward to watching them in all their inconsistent glory though.
Reply/Quote
I didn't vote the last couple weeks and we lost. I think we bounce back with a win this week. If we lose, the season could totally unravel on us. But I think we win this week and next.
Reply/Quote
Bengals win 27 - 17
Reply/Quote
27 - 24 Raiders

Bad matchup for the Bengals. We have struggled against good defensive lines this year and I don't trust our coaching staff enough to game plan/scheme around it.

Darren Waller is also a matchup problem for us. You saw what the Mark Andrews did against us.
[Image: Screenshot-2022-02-02-154836.png]
The boys are just talkin' ball, babyyyy
Reply/Quote
(11-15-2021, 08:35 PM)Awful Llama Wrote: It's been a looong eight days since we last had football, but it's finally time to talk some Raiders/Bengals.  So, let's see what you think.  Please select an outcome above and give us the score in your post.

I think after a low-scoring first half JB9 and Carr get into a shooting match in the second half, with the last team holding the ball getting a W.  

Bengals 38
Raiders 34

What say you?

I got our Bengals getting a win and getting back on track, our weapons match up well against their Defense and if we get 
pressure on Carr he will struggle....

Bengals - 34
Raiders - 23
Reply/Quote