Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders @ Steelers Game Day
That was being open ...

Wow.

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
I see the steelers are all of a sudden willing to go for 2 again.

Seems they weren't gonna gamble vs the bengals
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 04:10 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Really hope oakland wins this game!

x2
Reply/Quote
Taylor Mays sighting
Reply/Quote
STOOLERS scored. Dang it
Reply/Quote
Refs blowing calls again
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 04:34 PM)tjcase85 Wrote: Refs blowing calls again

lol. Should I even ask?
[Image: Cz_eGI3UUAASnqC.jpg]
Reply/Quote
The story of the game has been Antonio Brown wide open all day and no pressure on Ben.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Free timeout from the refs ...

And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.

Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 04:39 PM)Joelist Wrote: The story of the game has been Antonio Brown wide open all day and no pressure on Ben.
Raiders game plan was to use single coverage on brown.

[Image: fzrtozl.jpg]
Reply/Quote
A total of 1 player slips after 32 minutes of play and the announcers blame the field. Pulling out those pre-written talking points I see.
Reply/Quote
Haha Mitchell ..... Couldn't have happensed to a bigger piece of garbage.

The raiders are doing all they can to give the game away.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 05:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: A total of 1 player slips after 32 minutes of play and the announcers blame the field. Pulling out those pre-written talking points I see.

They play too many games at ketchup stadium. Why haven't they gone to field turf? Just makes sense given all the games played there
Reply/Quote
Antonio Brown came to play for my fantasy team. As did Big Ben .
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 05:00 PM)6andcounting Wrote: A total of 1 player slips after 32 minutes of play and the announcers blame the field. Pulling out those pre-written talking points I see.

Quite a few guys have slipped today.  Just not always the guy with the ball
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 05:03 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: Haha Mitchell ..... Couldn't have happensed to a bigger piece of garbage.

The raiders are doing all they can to give the game away.

What did he do that has got Bengal fans so mad?
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 05:10 PM)6andcounting Wrote: What did he do that has got Bengal fans so mad?

He is just a jerk off. Complains about Tez then tells AJ he is next.

Saw that he just hit cooper in the knee today.
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 05:15 PM)StLucieBengal Wrote: He is just a jerk off. Complains about Tez then tells AJ he is next.

Saw that he just hit cooper in the knee today.

So he trash talks and doesn't hit players near the head? lol. C'mon what did he actually do to make you mad?
Reply/Quote
(11-08-2015, 05:16 PM)6andcounting Wrote: So he trash talks and doesn't hit players near the head? lol. C'mon what did he actually do to make you mad?

Trash talking is fine if you can back it up. But he can't. james Harrison trash talked and back up every word, I can respect that, but Mitchell is a poser.
Reply/Quote
Here we go picksburgh here we go.

Raiders doing everything they can to keep a krappy Steelers team in the game in their own stadium.

"The measure of a man's intelligence can be seen in the length of his argument."
Reply/Quote