Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Raiders fire Josh McDaniel
In a late night purge, the Las Vegas Raiders fire head coach Josh McDaniels and General Manager David Ziegler.

McDaniels who has proven that he is a far better offensive coordinator than head coach has 4 1/2 years left on his guaranteed contract.

Lb coach Antonio Pierce will be the interim head coach. This will be his first time as ahead coach at any level

Fueled by the pursuit of greatness.

Reply/Quote
Maybe the Pats should hire him as GM.  Anyone would be better than Bill Billichick.  Bill Billichick is a rancid asshole decaying rot meat scum chum bilge pump of a GM.  He drafts like my dog would draft...and my dog is dead.
Reply/Quote
I wonder how long before he's back running New England's offense, they've been terrible since he left. I also wonder if this was his last chance at being a HC in the NFL. Two failed stops in the AFCW, with nothing statistically GOOD to hang his hat on. None of his teams did anything particularly well besides lose. I did enjoy his Broncos win against the Stoolers what seems like a lifetime ago.
Reply/Quote
The Raiders should have never gotten rid of their interim coach in '21...Richard Bisaccia. That team played hard for him.
[Image: 4CV0TeR.png]
Reply/Quote
Yea...When you go 9-16 after going 10-7 before Josh McDaniels comes in, things are trending the wrong way.
And then releasing your franchise QB only to have a worse QB situation.

McDaniels is the first, but I doubt he'll be the last to get let go this year.
Zac Taylor 2019-2020: 6 total wins
Zac Taylor 2021-2022: Double-digit wins each season, plus 5 postseason wins
Patience has paid off!

Sorry for Party Rocking!

Reply/Quote
Quelle surprise. Yet another exhibit in the case that Mark Davis is a useless, sperm-lucky moron. Your father spins in his grave, dumbass.
“We're 2-7!  What the **** difference does it make?!” - Bruce Coslet
Reply/Quote
They have to pay him for four more years? Morons.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote
I don't see McDaniels ever getting another NFL HC job. He has failed miserably in his two stints, and it's not like he walked into bad situations with either team. You've got the whole Indy debacle as well. 
You can always trust an dishonest man to be dishonest. Honestly, it's the honest ones you have to look out for.
"Winning makes believers of us all"-Paul Brown
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 08:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They have to pay him for four more years?  Morons.

says alot when they would rather pay you to go away.
Reply/Quote
(11-01-2023, 08:24 PM)michaelsean Wrote: They have to pay him for four more years?  Morons.

No matter how hard you work, you'll never make as much money as Jon Gruden and Josh McDaniels got paid to not be the coach of the Raiders.
Reply/Quote
(11-04-2023, 10:37 AM)Nately120 Wrote: No matter how hard you work, you'll never make as much money as Jon Gruden and Josh McDaniels got paid to not be the coach of the Raiders.

It’s quite amazing.
“History teaches that grave threats to liberty often come in times of urgency, when constitutional rights seem too extravagant to endure.”-Thurgood Marshall

Reply/Quote